What's new

Utah Jazz @ L.A. Lakers - Dec 9 - 7:30 PM MST - Root Sports

David Locke @Lockedonsports about 1 hour ago
Pau Gasol and Steve Nash will not play for the Lakers - Jefferson and Favors are game time decisions - both practiced yesterday #UTAatLAL

Still waiting on Favors and Al.

Jazz couldn't do early warm-ups because the staples center had been used for a LA Clippers blow-out win over Toronto earlier today.

Kanter back to the bench, Al will start.

Quotes from Ty:
David Locke @Lockedonsports about 15 minutes ago
Tyrone Corbin on if ball movement is possible with Al Jefferson in the post "absolutely".

Bill Oram @tribjazz about 12 minutes ago
LA reporter asks Ty Corbin why Raja Bell isn’t with the team. “He’s not with the team,” he says.

Jody Genessy @DJJazzyJody about 11 minutes ago
Former Jazz center Jarron Collins is visiting his old team tonight at Staples Center.

That scared me for a minute, I thought maybe he came to play on a 10 contract with AL and Favours questionable.

So much awesome there. Lol!!

You simply hack the living hell out of Howard everytime he gets it down low. 47% from the line this year. Otherwise refs let him knock you over and you will be dunked on.

I agree, and I'll be angry if the Jazz don't adopt this strategy (unless he somehow starts hitting them tonight).

Only hack Howard at end of quarters when already in the bonus. Don't let him get the Lakers into the bonus early in the quarter, or it's going to be a nightmare guarding Kobe.

Only hack Howard at end of quarters when already in the bonus. Don't let him get the Lakers into the bonus early in the quarter, or it's going to be a nightmare guarding Kobe.

"You catch all that Corbin?"

tyrone.jpg