What's new

Utah Jazz Media Day!

Burke said he learned from John to not come out in the game shooting a lot of 3's. Taught him how to adjust to broken screens.

Trey came across GREAT. He really does like, and respect the mental part of the game.
The things he got from the Stockton time were impressive. He picked his brain, and wanted
to learn some of the mental things from a "basketball genius".

As the camera panned over the players shooting/taking pictures. Gobert hit 8 of 9 shots. Some of them guarded.
He was swishing everything. Looks really smooth, and fluid.

One of the best media days ever, because of the live streaming video.
Was a lot of fun. Great to see the guys back.

A certain radar of mine is going off watching this Ian Clark interview. (Of course, not that there's anything wrong with that)

Yeah - because if an athlete is articulate, intelligent, and has interests outside the game, they just have to be gay, right? I like the majority of your posts, Sneakers, but this one was stupid.

As a counterpoint, the only player on the Jazz who was known to be gay was John Amaechi, and that guy was a total moron, on top of being a terrible basketball player.

Anyone else surprised that the radio stations are blabbing about local college football instead of the Jazz?

I like college football as much as the next guy, but on Jazz media day? WTF is this.

Anyone else surprised that the radio stations are blabbing about local college football instead of the Jazz?

I like college football as much as the next guy, but on Jazz media day? WTF is this.

Agreed. Also ... where are all the pics?

Forget the pictures... if they are worth a thousand words... how much is a video worth?

Watch the stream!!!

*seriously though, where's the pictures???

Like stoked has said...... thanks to everyone who watch and then reported all the media day action to the rest of us stuck at work or otherwise unable to watch it ourselves

Good job guys

And nice to see some of you again (sneakers, profane, durr, etc)

Jazzfanz, this was a terrible, terrible media day coverage on your part. I've learned almost nothing after reading this topic. Shame on you.