What's new

Utah Jazz Players in the FIBA World Cup(in China)

Lol dude I am Lithuanian just happen to live in Canada.

Oh for the love of dog! Look at him trying to save his canadian bacon. The ****ing Cossacks are next. Not that it matters it will be a dead rubber

Oh for the love of dog! Look at him trying to save his canadian bacon. The ****ing Cossacks are next. Not that it matters it will be a dead rubber
LMAO... were you old enough to remember who beat you twice for bronze medals in 1996 and 2000? ( we run you of the floor in Sydney LMAO)

Plus Cossacks lived in Ukraine and have nothing to do with Baltics, your lack of history and geography knowledge is showing. And I love Ingles and Aussie team in general but on Thursday you are in for surprise.

Last edited:
LMAO... were you old enough to remember who beat you twice for bronze medals in 1996 and 2000? ( we run you of the floor in Sydney LMAO)

Plus Cossacks lived in Ukraine and have nothing to do with Baltics, your lack of history and geography knowledge is showing. And I love Ingles and Aussie team in general but on Thursday you are in for surprise.

The Zaporozhian Cossasks were Lithuanian i believe. I actually studied early Soviet history. I was at the pool match between Lithuania and Australian in Sydney. (Miserable ****ing night, sat next to Trish Fallon who was pretty ****ing hot tho.)

Both teams will dog it thursday. Nothing to play for

The Zaporozhian Cossasks were Lithuanian i believe. I actually studied early Soviet history

Our grand Duke Vytautas in 15th century conquered all Ukraine and those lands up to Black Sea so there might be some Lithuanian seeds left but no, Cossacks are not Lithuanians. Some locals like Crimea Tatars were forced to fight against Teutonic invaders along our troops back in Lithuania and some even established first Muslim communities here.

Last edited:
Who was the player of the game for the USA-Turkey game? Someone from Turkey?

Edit: I remembered I have the ability to Google. It was Khris Middleton

Last edited:
Brazil stopped Greece. That was some surprising. Wish the game started earlier so i could've watch more than just the first quarter.

Seems cool that our guys are doing well on it

Our guys are doing really well. Gobert got stronger obv. He limited Germany to 4 points only in Q1 the other day! Ingles is the MVP of the tourney so far. I watched full game of USA vs Turkey today and was happy with DM's physical condition, quickness and defense. The problem is he stands in the corner about half of the time, like a spot up shooter. He also has never seen a Euro zone defense before and looks confused and struggles with attacking the rim. He can learn and improve.