What's new

Utah Jazz Players in the FIBA World Cup(in China)

Did team USA even invite Favors or did they pass him up for that doofus Plumlee. I swear Plumlee must have an impressive collection of incriminating evidence of everyone in high places when it comes to basketball. It also wouldn’t surprise me if USA basketball skipped over Favors thinking Plumlee is better, but I guess that’s what happens when you play behind Rudy and don’t ever complain about it. I hope he beasts this year.

39flgq.jpg
ROTFL many times over!!

They should be talking about sports broadcasting reform.
In 2025, when the $24 billion TV deal expires, I think the NBA is going to take a huge financial hit. That deal was negotiated on the assumption that the cable audience would grow, not shrink. I seriously doubt that cable will offer even half of that amount to the NBA.

Pretty impressed by Poland's Mateusz Ponitka. Should invite him to the summer league next year.

I am Polish so I feel flattered. He had a great game against China and it crossed my mind today that he seems indeed to have qualities referred as Jazz DNA . But he is already 26 and lacks athleticism, I doubt his game would translate to NBA (he went undrafted in 2015).

I am Polish so I feel flattered. He had a great game against China and it crossed my mind today that he seems indeed to have qualities referred as Jazz DNA . But he is already 26 and lacks athleticism, I doubt his game would translate to NBA (he went undrafted in 2015).
Also: can he shoot? Guards that can’t shoot are automatically out for me.

hey has the Polish women's volleyball team been able to maintain it's superb standard ??

hey has the Polish women's volleyball team been able to maintain it's superb standard ??

Eh..the current team is not so hot as couple of years ago . ;) But if you mean how they play: they re doing fine, they just reached euro quaterfinals but I don't follow it closely.