What's new

Utah Jazz @ Portland Bushwhackers, 8:30PM Mountain on ESPN

The Jazz desperately need a consistent #2 scorer to help out Mitchell... this is getting ridiculous. They can't continue to rely on the likes of Crowder/Ingles getting hot every other game. Until then, the Jazz will peak at a #5-#8 playoff seed.

We have some nice expiring assets (Favors - $17M, Thabo - $5M, Rubio - $15M). Those HAVE to be worth something, right?? Jazz aren't going to pick anyone up in free agency...

The Jazz desperately need a consistent #2 scorer to help out Mitchell... this is getting ridiculous. They can't continue to rely on the likes of Crowder/Ingles getting hot every other game. Until then, the Jazz will peak at a #5-#8 playoff seed.

We have some nice expiring assets (Favors - $17M, Thabo - $5M, Rubio - $15M). Those HAVE to be worth something, right?? Jazz aren't going to pick anyone up in free agency...
Yep yep yep and yep

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

He's a raw rookie that was picked in the 20's. People are expecting way too much from the guy.

He hasn’t played either. He gets where he wants and can shoot... just doesn’t no what to do when he gets there. A bit tentative at times... not everyone comes in like Donovan.

He hasn’t played either. He gets where he wants and can shoot... just doesn’t no what to do when he gets there. A bit tentative at times... not everyone comes in like Donovan.

I agree on the shooting part, although I don't think he gets to where he wants. He always seems to be cut off by the defender. When was the last time you've seen him drive it and lay it up by beating his man?

I agree on the shooting part, although I don't think he gets to where he wants. He always seems to be cut off by the defender. When was the last time you've seen him drive it and lay it up by beating his man?

He beats the first guy fairly easily... the second guy comes over and that is where he’s not quite sure. When joe teaches him how to change his pace and make the other guy think he will get layups and drop off pass opportunities. He moves well and has a really sturdy build... when I watch him I’m generally encouraged.

Quin? Why come back with Korver? Why is Joe still in?

Pack it in bruh... get Naz in