What's new

Utah Jazz @ Portland Bushwhackers, 8:30PM Mountain on ESPN

He had a couple okay moments defensively last night. The dunk was bad but he’s not going to guard guys like Harkless in the post often. Has to stop fouling. He’s gotten better and I think he’s moving his feet better. Struggled around screens a bit but I think there is a decent defender in there.

He’s got a higher upside than Shamet imo... dude is thick and athletic... he will be fine.

I think it's important to see Grayson's most valuable contributions for what they are. With Dante out there are many on this forum who need a whipping boy, and Grayson is obviously it. We'd have surely won the game if he hadn't played, am I right?

Still talking about Grayson? smd

I don't want favors shooting threes ever again. Might as well have gobert and udoh shooting threes. It's basically like a turnover. I don't have the numbers but I'm guessing favors is something like 4 out of his last 20 from three or something equally horrendous.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

To beat Portland u need to be fast. Portland with their guards can get to anywhere on the floor.

Still talking about Grayson? smd

I don't want favors shooting threes ever again. Might as well have gobert and udoh shooting threes. It's basically like a turnover. I don't have the numbers but I'm guessing favors is something like 4 out of his last 20 from three or something equally horrendous.

He's shooting 23.7% from the 3 this season. So he pretty much hits 4 out of every 20. Not just the last 20.

He's shooting 23.7% from the 3 this season. So he pretty much hits 4 out of every 20. Not just the last 20.
His 3 point shot is poop. I want it to stop happening