What's new

Utah Jazz Team building

I heard there was a better team-building event somewhere circa 2006 at Jordan Commons.

just realized Och and Udoka have some pretty similar backgrounds beyond KU. Agbaji Pops is also Nigerian born like Udoka and so the soccer and the grub alone should make them off court buds

Udoka looks lean and ****ing massive at the same time.

He's the one player that I've heard Andy Larsen say has been having a really good off-season. Will he prove he's a NBA player this year?
I have always been a fan and have thought he has looked good the few times he got an opportunity to play.

Was a little surprised to see Zeller in there (and was that Potter in there as well, 4:42-4:55)? For some reason I thought the RSL thing had been publicized before their acquisitions were.

And was that Morsell and Cockburn that I saw in some of this late 4-minute, early 5-minute soccer circle stuff? And who's the thick-legged guy two places to the right (in the camera view) from Juzang at 5:05? I thought it might be Johnson at first (as I had seen him earlier in the video, but it doesn't quite look like him in this shot).

@homeytennis please help me out!! :D

I think there will be a circle involved in this team building. And a cookie.

It looks like some of the Exhibit 10 guys are there. Is the 20 man roster limit run on the honor system or do these guys go shuffle off and play in a different part of the facility for the Stars practices and really not technically participate in Jazz workouts?

Went to school in Ames, Iowa ... so ...
OK yeah, its not like his offers at other schools were anywhere better from a culture standpoint either though. His play in Ames was dissapointing in that one and done season so there is that.
He was eventually drafted in the middle of the 2nd, but imo it was soley based on upside only, as an undersized sf with elite wingspan to head height ratio at the combine that the Lakers were hoping could transition to a facilitator from the wing to back up Lebron. Media thought he was a first round lock after the combine, but he is a very unreliable shooter, and although he can switch on D to multiple positions 123, he lacks the athletic ability to take it to another level without the outside shot.
I haver no confidence he adds much to this team even if it turns out he loves Utah

OK yeah, its not like his offers at other schools were anywhere better from a culture standpoint either though. His play in Ames was dissapointing in that one and done season so there is that.
He was eventually drafted in the middle of the 2nd, but imo it was soley based on upside only, as an undersized sf with elite wingspan to head height ratio at the combine that the Lakers were hoping could transition to a facilitator from the wing to back up Lebron. Media thought he was a first round lock after the combine, but he is a very unreliable shooter, and although he can switch on D to multiple positions 123, he lacks the athletic ability to take it to another level without the outside shot.
I haver no confidence he adds much to this team even if it turns out he loves Utah
We really don't know much of anything about him at this point about his likes and dislikes. About all I've heard that I (might possibly) trust is that he didn't have many friends on the Lakers. Some were attributing that to the age gap with most of the team. That age gap at least should be solved here. We'll see how he does personality- and performance-wise here.