What's new

Utah Trade Deadline Discussion

According to Kevin O'Connor the names being thrown out are Avery Bradley, Tobias Harris, Boban Marjanovic, and a first-round pick.

Detroit has ****ing nothing to offer that makes any sense unless they're chucking around unprotected 1sts or some ****.
IThey probably view it as a way to get out of Griffin while he still has value. He has significant injury history and is their best asset to get more pieces from. They also might want LT relief so they can re-sign DJ, who is probably the more valuable player. I don't think Griffin is getting you multiple first round picks, probably just one, a rookie contract (johnson or kennard), Harris, and Bradley.

Skal has shot fewer 3-point attempts than Favors this year.

But he can actually make them at a decent rate. I have heard that he projects as more of a C than a PF. My issues with him would be defensive. He has a great skill set and a lot of potential, imo. I don't think he could come in and start right away successfully by any means.

What kind of trade could we involve OKC in?

They are in win now mode as is JJ

Think this helps a lot for Mirotic. Clips get out of Griffin (that contract is a problem), Pistons try to make a run at the Eastern top tier. Surprising that the Clips made such a serious run at a playoff spot only to pull this deal though.

Man, super interested to see if there is a next move for LAC. A lot of people speculating DJ trade is going to come now, but I dont think this is LAC going for a rebuild.

The Clippers will be a better team WITHOUT Paul, Griffen and Jordan.

I like the trade for Detroit too. That place was treading water and their new arena was empty.

Man, super interested to see if there is a next move for LAC. A lot of people speculating DJ trade is going to come now, but I dont think this is LAC going for a rebuild.
If they are not looking to rebuild that I know a guy in Chicago that they now have an asset to pick up.