What's new

Utah Trade Deadline Discussion

Here's my Niko offer:

Top 20 protected pick this year (guaranteed not to get conveyed), which converts to two second rounders (from Washington and San Antonio) when the first rounder is not conveyed.

They get their (symbolic) first rounder to not look like completes fools.
Your Niko offer?
Lulz, if that's not HH's exact offer, then the only difference is that you've specified which 2nd rounders will convey.

Your Niko offer?
Lulz, if that's not HH's exact offer, then the only difference is that you've specified which 2nd rounders will convey.
People have talked about a first rounder that's protected this year and next, which invariably leads to someone having a heart attack of how that ties up assets, making them unable to be used in trades. We've all talked about protected firsts, but if we put a hard cap on it (this season), the question is if the superficial appearance helps them save face. Call that my offer, call that HH's offer, hell, call it LoPo's offer, I don't care. I'm more interested in the idea.

People have talked about a first rounder that's protected this year and next, which invariably leads to someone having a heart attack of how that ties up assets, making them unable to be used in trades. We've all talked about protected firsts, but if we put a hard cap on it (this season), the question is if the superficial appearance helps them save face. Call that my offer, call that HH's offer, hell, call it LoPo's offer, I don't care. I'm more interested in the idea.
you had me until LoPo

I cannot be convinced that a PG that poses no threat offensively is very good. I know the advanced stats and FO and blah, blah, blah. Could it be he's PART of the bad front-office decisions, and because the roster was always so weird, a lot of that information is hard to use?

Ultimately, teams are defending him as they always should have, it's working, and he doesn't have a counter.

I am not a believer. Like, at all.

Seems like Sacramento likes Harry Giles potential and Skal Labissiere can be had ........

Derek Favors for Zach Randolph and Skal Labissiere

Favors next to an emerging Willie Cauley-Stein would be good and

Skal Labissiere / Rudy Gobert frontline would be very interesting.....Zach ,time for him to retire as Labissiere would be the prize.

Seems like Sacramento likes Harry Giles potential and Skal Labissiere can be had ........

Derek Favors for Zach Randolph and Skal Labissiere

Favors next to an emerging Willie Cauley-Stein would be good and

Skal Labissiere / Rudy Gobert frontline would be very interesting.....Zach ,time for him to retire as Labissiere would be the prize.
That's gross for both teams. Favors and WCS are an awful fit and Skal is an awful fit in Utah.

What are the odds the Jazz actually just stand pat and don't do anything? I say pretty good, unfortunately. Massive blunder if that happens too.

Detroit has ****ing nothing to offer that makes any sense unless they're chucking around unprotected 1sts or some ****.