What's new

Utah vs. Boise in Las Vegas Bowl

catch the damn ball, no excuses for those dropped passes. last thing cain needs is our receiving core to let him down.

Funny, all the Ute homers are deathly silent. Gee, I wonder why?

Good thing those morons in red backed up all their trash talk. Girlsie state is up big (as I predicted).

Now, just as I predicted, lets watch all the Ute homers make excuses and spin this.

I just had my brother bet the under for me. 57.5.

Bravo. I almost made the same bet after you posted this, but I looked at the weather reports and there wasn't any wind so I thought that might make it a little riskier and chickened out.

So can Boise St finally get credited for beating a BCS school since Utah is in the PAC 10? Or will ONE year really make THAT much of a difference? LOL.

It had better, because this Utah offense is good enough to get the Utes to perhaps the bottom 3 of the PAC-12.

Funny, all the Ute homers are deathly silent. Gee, I wonder why?

Good thing those morons in red backed up all their trash talk. Girlsie state is up big (as I predicted).

Now, just as I predicted, lets watch all the Ute homers make excuses and spin this.

You're a very negative guy, Thrill. Do you get more satisfaction from seeing Utah lose, or from the anticipation of watching their fans melt down?

I'm not sure what type of excuses you're waiting for, but I wouldn't expect to see any. Well, Salty... maybe.

Utah lost (well, it's not official as I'm writing this, but it's only a matter of time) because of stupid penalties and dropped passes by their offense - who failed to sustain any kind of drive all night - and the disappearance of their defense for the last 3 qtrs. That's it. Does that qualify as an excuse? Boise outplayed them. How 'bout that?

I'm not really disappointed by the outcome of the game. I figured BSU would win. I'm a little frustrated that Utah played well (especially defensively) for one quarter, but couldn't seem to put anything together after that.

But, in the long run, it's okay. 11-3 for the season is not too bad for a "not too good at all" team. Better than 7-6, I guess.

So I guess now Thrill, you and Trout can have a good Christmas, dreaming of sugar plums and knees down before the fumble. But if you want spin, you'll have to look elsewhere.

God bless us, every one.

Jazzman and Salty, Girlsie State is kicking your asses.

Boise St is CLEARLY better than Little Brother.

I saw some dude with a little girl on his shoulders screaming "Play like the defense! Show some heart! My little girl can fight!"

Oh wait, wrong game...

I saw some dude with a little girl on his shoulders screaming "Play like the defense! Show some heart! My little girl can fight!"

Oh wait, wrong game...

That makes so much sense....

Ok...

anyway, your avoidance to actually commenting about this game gives me so much more satisfaction.

I love it when loudmouths have to eat it.

Christian Cox, Girlsie State dude, and Salty eat it.

Enjoy this loss, the first of many since you're headed to the PAC-12 next year. Unless significant changes are made on the offensive end, you guys aren't going to come close to winning that conference.

So I suggest you CLEARLY ease up on the trash talk and actually bring some meat next time.

You're a very negative guy, Thrill. Do you get more satisfaction from seeing Utah lose, or from the anticipation of watching their fans melt down?

I'm not sure what type of excuses you're waiting for, but I wouldn't expect to see any. Well, Salty... maybe.

Utah lost (well, it's not official as I'm writing this, but it's only a matter of time) because of stupid penalties and dropped passes by their offense - who failed to sustain any kind of drive all night - and the disappearance of their defense for the last 3 qtrs. That's it. Does that qualify as an excuse? Boise outplayed them. How 'bout that?

I'm not really disappointed by the outcome of the game. I figured BSU would win. I'm a little frustrated that Utah played well (especially defensively) for one quarter, but couldn't seem to put anything together after that.

But, in the long run, it's okay. 11-3 for the season is not too bad for a "not too good at all" team. Better than 7-6, I guess.

So I guess now Thrill, you and Trout can have a good Christmas, dreaming of sugar plums and knees down before the fumble. But if you want spin, you'll have to look elsewhere.

God bless us, every one.

Fans reactions, CLEARLY.

I also don't like cocky players who aren't even that good talk trash on Boise St. I have a lot of respect for that program. Something that Utah probably learned a little too late.

That's your biased opinion. The FACT is Utah has more wins against BCS teams in BCS bowls than any other non BCS team. Period. And none of the games were even close.

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk.

Too bad Boise nearly tripled your total offensive yards, beat you down by 23 points, and prevented you from getting into the endzone.

But that's okay, Utah is CLEARLY better because you said so.

That makes so much sense....

Ok...

anyway, your avoidance to actually commenting about this game gives me so much more satisfaction.

I love it when loudmouths have to eat it.

Christian Cox, Girlsie State dude, and Salty eat it.

Enjoy this loss, the first of many since you're headed to the PAC-12 next year. Unless significant changes are made on the offensive end, you guys aren't going to come close to winning that conference.

So I suggest you CLEARLY ease up on the trash talk and actually bring some meat next time.
Utah played without 2 starters on offense, and still would have won that game if it weren't for stupid mistakes (dropped passes, penalties, playcalling).

I know you are looking for whatever you can find to make yourself feel better since your team sucks and has no future, but Utah did have the lead after the first quarter. It wasn't exactly the down by at least 3 touchdowns at halftime that you predicted. So don't come in here acting like it was exactly what you said it would be.

Oh well. Utah is off to the PAC 12. I can't complain.

Utah played without 2 starters on offense, and still would have won that game if it weren't for stupid mistakes (dropped passes, penalties, playcalling).

I know you are looking for whatever you can find to make yourself feel better since your team sucks and has no future, but Utah did have the lead after the first quarter. It wasn't exactly the down by at least 3 touchdowns at halftime that you predicted. So don't come in here acting like it was exactly what you said it would be.

Oh well. Utah is off to the PAC 12. I can't complain.

Excuses.jpg

LOL! So predictable!

Even your fellow Ute fans predicted this:

From Bronco just a few minutes ago:

Me yesterday:
Lets see how good this Girlsie St. team really is... But that's ok, Utah is going to the PAC-10 and doesn't care about this game, right Salty?

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk.

Man, you're so easy to predict.

If we're going to talk about WHAT IFs for Utah, we could also talk about the WHAT IFs for Boise. They could have easily put up another 2 touchdowns had their players not screwed up. That's why you should stick to results, and not WHAT IFs.

Boise DOMINATED the game in every way possible. 200 offensive yards to 523? And you have the nerve to say that Utah would have won the game if not for mistakes? Sheesh.

Definition of DOMINATION
: supremacy or preeminence over another
: exercise of mastery or ruling power
: exercise of preponderant, governing, or controlling influence

Thriller - you understand that YOU'RE the one fulfilling all your predictions, right?

You're the one spinning.

Utah played bad, got beat by a better BSU team. Even Salty has said little more than this.

His comment about Utah going to the PAC12 is hardly an excuse. It's just another fact. It doesn't mean Utah was disinterested in the game. Of course they wanted to win. But they didn't.

No big deal. They move on to greener pastures. In the grand scheme of things, this game didn't mean as much to Utah fans as you want it to.