What's new

Utah vs. Boise in Las Vegas Bowl

Walk away Conan, or you might start getting confused with Hopper.
Even if you think you are right, letting go is often the best medicine.
:)
For sure. I just want to make sure I know the rules so future problems can be avoided. I'm all about being a team player.

A couple of years ago my son - 6 yrs old at the time - went through a brief phase where, when something did not turn out exactly to his expectations, he would pronounce anyone else involved "A LIAR!", regardless of how well he had or hadn't interpreted the information provided.

Not that it's relevant, I was just reminded. It was a difficult time.

A couple of years ago, I met this guy who could actually put his head up his ***.

Not that it's relevant, I was just reminded.

A couple of years ago, I met this guy who could actually put his head up his ***.

Not that it's relevant, I was just reminded.

I'm glad to see you took my advice.
It's always nice when people see reason, and act accordingly.
Good luck with this thread.

Dear CONAN,

I wasn't making any allusions. That's a true story. I'm sorry your anger has impeded your ability to take my assurances at face value. All the best.

Warmest regards,

Bronco

Could a Mod PM me the info on who reported Conan? While I'd never do that myself, I'd still like to send that person some rep points every chance I get.

Could a Mod PM me the info on who reported Conan? While I'd never do that myself, I'd still like to send that person some rep points every chance I get.
It wasn't me, but you can rep me anyway if you want, lol.

Another thread ruined by the same trolls. Big surprise.

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk.

Nobody reported anything. I was perusing this thread and thought the two of you were getting a little carried away, so I sent you both a Paul Millsap asking you to tone it down. I was trying to avoid it going any farther, and instead I get Conan bitching about it.

Nobody reported anything. I was perusing this thread and thought the two of you were getting a little carried away, so I sent you both a Paul Millsap asking you to tone it down. I was trying to avoid it going any farther, and instead I get Conan @#!*% about it.
You're welcome.

So just to be clear, we are not allowed to call other posters liars even if they are, right?

Nobody reported anything. I was perusing this thread and thought the two of you were getting a little carried away, so I sent you both a Paul Millsap asking you to tone it down. I was trying to avoid it going any farther, and instead I get Conan bitching about it.
This deserves a rep. I can't do it from my phone but I'll do it when I get home.

This deserves a rep. I can't do it from my phone but I'll do it when I get home.

Wait, I thought your "smart phone" could do anything? Doesn't appear to be as smart as you claim.

Sent from my smarter PC using the interwebs.

Wait, I thought your "smart phone" could do anything? Doesn't appear to be as smart as you claim.

Sent from my smarter PC using the interwebs.
Where did I say that? And technically, my phone could probably do it in the browser. Tapatalk is so much easier to use so I don't bother with the browser for message boards.

Don't confuse what my current phone can do with what my next phone will be able to do.