What's new

Vote for Bernie today

Who has a better chance of beating trump in the presidential election out of Hillary or Sanders?

I saw a poll this morning suggesting Kasich would beat Clinton by about 4 percentage points in a general election.....

The only one of the three who comes out ahead of Clinton, and the guy with the least delegates so far. With no chance of winning the nomination outright. A brokered convention would be some kind of political theater....

Who has a better chance of beating trump in the presidential election out of Hillary or Sanders?

I believe a race between Hillary and Trump would bring some SHADY business dealings to light.
More likely that Trump beats Hillary than Bern, imo.

They all suck so bad though it would be depressing if I cared.

I saw a poll this morning suggesting Kasich would beat Clinton by about 4 percentage points in a general election.....

The only one of the three who comes out ahead of Clinton, and the guy with the least delegates so far. With no chance of winning the nomination outright. A brokered convention would be some kind of political theater....

He also beats Sanders in the new polls.

I did like that Sanders didn't go to the Jewish state love fest that the AIPAC convention represents after being invited to give a speech there. Instead he held an interview on CNN where he said that the state of Israel has done some very bad things and that we should have a balanced approach in the Israel-Palestine conflict, rather than giving a blindfolded 100% support to the hypocritical state of Israel. Bravo Bernie on that one, bravo.

Aside from kasich, the repubelicans are so bad that anyone would be better.

I really wish bloomberg would have run in the democratic ticket.

Was being sarcastic. Sadly? Clinton >>>> Cruz

They're both sold to what the AIPAC dictates. Folks wake the **** up, the US needs to stop being Israel's puppet and become a true independent nation once again. As do the nations in Europe for that matter.

They're both sold to what the AIPAC dictates. Folks wake the **** up, the US needs to stop being Israel's puppet and become a true independent nation once again. As do the nations in Europe for that matter.

Hilarity is trash but all trash ain't equal.

Cruz is arguing for apartheid.

Hilarity is trash but all trash ain't equal.

Cruz is arguing for apartheid.

I agree that some trash stinks worse. In any event they're both such bigots. Cruz by stepping over the 1st Amendment (freedom of religion), Hilary by sticking her filthy nose into other countries' business by taking out democratically elected leaders. It's all so messed up lol, sorry I can't but laugh.

I stood in line for over two hours to cast my vote for Bernie, which was as much as a vote against Hilary as a vote for him. It was exciting to be part of something so historic in Utah - a huge turnout of Democrats and Unaffiliateds who were motivated to fight through the difficulties the Republic Legislature had made for the Democratic caucus (no funding, limited hours-the Republicans had 16 hours of online voting, etc).

What I hope was proved by yesterday's Democratic caucus is that there are a lot of Democrats and Unaffiliateds in this state that need to be energized to vote in ALL elections and not just presidential ones. This state is badly in need of a second voice (or more), because absolute power corrupts and seeks more power, resulting in things like closed door decisions, gerrymandering, and election issues - not to mention all the craziness that erupts during every Legislative session. There are enough people, but it will take each one of us. Thinking that a vote doesn't matter because it isn't a Republican vote cannot continue.

Last edited:
My county set a record for Dem turnout. They ran out of ballots 30 minutes in and had to make copies on the spot. Rules state that party officials have to count the ballots 3 times. 1st count wasn't even finish till after 11:00PM

I stood in line for over two hours to cast my vote for Bernie, which was as much as a vote against Hilary as a vote for him. It was exciting to be part of something so historic in Utah - a huge turnout of Democrats and Unaffiliateds who were motivated to fight through the difficulties the Republic Legislature had made for the Democratic caucus (no funding, limited hours-the Republicans had 16 hours of online voting, etc).

What I hope was proved by yesterday's Democratic caucus is that there are a lot of Democrats and Unaffiliateds in this state that need to be energized to vote in ALL elections and not just presidential ones. This state is badly in need of a second voice (or more), because absolute power corrupts and seeks more power, resulting in things like closed door decisions, gerrymandering, and election issues - not to mention all the craziness that erupts during every Legislative session. There are enough people, but it will take each one of us. Thinking that a vote doesn't matter because it isn't a Republican vote cannot continue.

Unfortunately even with the large turnout Hilary and Bernie combined(99%) had 76,999 votes. Ted Cruz won the Republican primary with 122,567 votes which represented just 69% of republican voters. There still isn't nearly enough people to change much on capitol hill. Ballot initiatives on certain issues that will bring in some republicans yes but that's about it.

Unfortunately even with the large turnout Hilary and Bernie combined(99%) had 76,999 votes. Ted Cruz won the Republican primary with 122,567 votes which represented just 69% of republican voters. There still isn't nearly enough people to change much on capitol hill. Ballot initiatives on certain issues that will bring in some republicans yes but that's about it.
I can't find anything that shows the party numbers of registered voters for Utah. I would be interested in knowing.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using JazzFanz mobile app

I have to say. For the first time in a long time, I'm proud of my state. Arizona sucks. What do people see in HRC?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk