What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Voter Suppression and Why The Republicans Love It So Much?

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
The abuse that liberal women who are also POC take is just amazing.

Such a weirdo. A person is running towards an elevator because they want to make it on the elevator before the door closes. She makes that into some dramatic affair for some stupid reason, then throws out some racist comments and her supporters just eat it up.
Also, she must be quite dumb since she presumably works in buildings where elevators are used but doesnt know how elevators work. She is like “i cant stop the doors from closing”. Uhhh, yes you can. There is literally a button that does that.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Such a weirdo. A person is running towards an elevator because they want to make it on the elevator before the door closes. She makes that into some dramatic affair for some stupid reason, then throws out some racist comments and her supporters just eat it up.
Also, she must be quite dumb since she presumably works in buildings where elevators are used but doesnt know how elevators work. She is like “i cant stop the doors from closing”. Uhhh, yes you can. There is literally a button that does that.

Also she's wearing jeans with stilettos. Like what's that about?

The Thriller

And yet… will the media have stories claiming that Boebert’s bigotry might cost the GOP chances to win the midterms like we are almost daily about Biden, Manchin, AOC, Omar, Defund the police, CRT, etc? Probably not.

That’s infuriating to me. Republicans have no bottom. No matter how awful they are, the media will never make it hurt. While Dems, no matter what they accomplish, will never be given credit. They can only be blamed.

It’s sad how this has become a game.

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
And yet… will the media have stories claiming that Boebert’s bigotry might cost the GOP chances to win the midterms like we are almost daily about Biden, Manchin, AOC, Omar, Defund the police, CRT, etc? Probably not.

That’s infuriating to me. Republicans have no bottom. No matter how awful they are, the media will never make it hurt. While Dems, no matter what they accomplish, will never be given credit. They can only be blamed.

It’s sad how this has become a game.
Yeah, too bad it's not like it was back in our fantasies.

The Thriller

She also has a far longer criminal record than anyone from the squad.

The Thriller

Yeah, too bad it's not like it was back in our fantasies.
It’ll be forgotten. That’s the thing. It makes it hard for democracy to survive if the one circus clown party that can say whatever racist thing it wants isn’t ever given hell by the media. These reps are never held to account. If anything, Boebert will see a spike in donations because of her offensive and bigoted comments.

Could you imagine if Obama had called a woman a horse face? Or bragged about grabbing women by their *******? Imagine the hell if AOC said anything like Boebert or Green say almost daily.

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Don't knock jeans with stilettos. ****ing awesome!
I hesitated to remark about appearance or fashion choices, as that is 100% her business and I'm happy for her to be who she wants to be. I did find it an odd combo, especially the all black clothing with tan shoes, but I'm not a fashionable person so it's pretty dumb for me to comment on other people's fashion choices.

Scat

I hesitated to remark about appearance or fashion choices, as that is 100% her business and I'm happy for her to be who she wants to be. I did find it an odd combo, especially the all black clothing with tan shoes, but I'm not a fashionable person so it's pretty dumb for me to comment on other people's fashion choices.
I don't even know who or what you are talking about. I just took offense to your comment deriding jeans with stilettos.

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I don't even know who or what you are talking about. I just took offense to your comment deriding jeans with stilettos.
You've got Thriller on ignore?

I've got you...

It's this

It's a congress person doing open mike night at the local comedy club.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
You've got Thriller on ignore?

I've got you...

It's this

It's a congress person doing open mike night at the local comedy club.
does anyone else experience this? I can't see embedded media, i mean it's straight up blank. But if i reply to it then I can see it, once. If I navigate away and come back then I can't see it again. Only happening on mobile. Drives me nuts.