What's new

Wade “seriously concerned” about Mitchell’s desire to be in Utah

Status
Not open for further replies.
People speculate that Don is unhappy here due to all the supposed race factors. My argument is that Don is unhappy here because of Rudy.

Don knows he's the straw that stirs the drink. Since his rookie year, he has been ascending yet Rudy gets his *** kissed at every turn. Everybody knows Rudy also has shortcomings, but everybody just makes excuses for him nonstop. Many people blame Don before Rudy when it's clearly obvious Rudy is many times part of the problem.

Rudy irritates people. If he's often making comments in the media about not getting the ball and others not doing their jobs, he's probably doing it in practice too. Rudy is that WR who is always open and has to say something every time in the huddle.

Don is a superstar and he's probably over dealing with Rudy's antics. I don't think this is enough to make Don want to leave, but it's probably irritating.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app
I have rarely heard Rudy complain about not getting the ball and when he does he usually has a legitimate complaint. Guy gets what 5-8 shots a game.

I have rarely heard Rudy complain about not getting the ball and when he does he usually has a legitimate complaint. Guy gets what 5-8 shots a game.
Over the last few years, Rudy is the only guy on our team I have seen complain to the media about anything related to getting the ball, expecting more from others, etc.

I'm not saying he is right or wrong, but he has taken the conversation outside of the locker-room and practice. That has to irritate some people.

Can someone give me some actual concrete examples of Mitchell trying to “create a narrative?” Or even expressing dissatisfaction with Utah or the Jazz?

Is it just cause he stopped crashing pool parties since COVID?

Sort of feels like people on JazzFanz are just making assumptions to fit a narrative.

That said, it would not surprise me at all to hear that the dumb MAGA idiots reacting poorly to his advocacy soured him on Utah. I wouldn’t want to play for a fan base filled with racist MAGA idiots either, FWIW.
His latest is the fact that Utah legislature concluded that Utah schools should stay away from CRT. Donovan seems to be unhappy about it- the rich kid from a private high school that got a free college education and now is a multi-millionaire wants to lecture the world on privilege's.

People speculate that Don is unhappy here due to all the supposed race factors. My argument is that Don is unhappy here because of Rudy.

Don knows he's the straw that stirs the drink. Since his rookie year, he has been ascending yet Rudy gets his *** kissed at every turn. Everybody knows Rudy also has shortcomings, but everybody just makes excuses for him nonstop. Many people blame Don before Rudy when it's clearly obvious Rudy is many times part of the problem.

Rudy irritates people. If he's often making comments in the media about not getting the ball and others not doing their jobs, he's probably doing it in practice too. Rudy is that WR who is always open and has to say something every time in the huddle.

Don is a superstar and he's probably over dealing with Rudy's antics. I don't think this is enough to make Don want to leave, but it's probably irritating.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app
Do people really blame Don for stuff? I don't see this happen.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

the rich kid from a private high school that got a free college education and now is a multi-millionaire wants to lecture the world on privilege's.

Actually it sounds more like he wants teachers to teach kids about something.

His latest is the fact that Utah legislature concluded that Utah schools should stay away from CRT. Donovan seems to be unhappy about it- the rich kid from a private high school that got a free college education and now is a multi-millionaire wants to lecture the world on privilege's.
I am not understanding the fear-based response to CRT that is rippling through conservative media. White fragility at its finest.

Here’s the thing — I want my kids to be presented with controversial, difficult topics at school to have to think through and weigh, because, you know, learning about things, including others’ perspectives, is literally the entire ****ing point of school.

Do people really blame Don for stuff? I don't see this happen.

If any other fan locations like twitter, other message boards, facebook, whatever are like this forum, I could see Don getting upset by what he sees.

I've never seen a fanbase overwhelming defend a star as much as we do Rudy while also doing everything possible to find ways to attack a star in Don. It is clear, and has been clear to me for years now, that Don is our superstar yet people are always nit-picking the heck out of his every single move or comment trying to find fault.

I've been a fan well before the days of Don, but the scrutiny he receives is pretty silly considering the Rudy police that protect him at all costs.

I am not understanding the fear-based response to CRT that is rippling through conservative media. White fragility at its finest.

Here’s the thing — I want my kids to be presented with controversial, difficult topics at school to have to think through and weigh, because, you know, learning about things, including others’ perspectives, is literally the entire ****ing point of school.
I think it makes sense to learn about controversial topics and think through things too. I'm not sure when they are wanting these things taught. I personally don't think that tying kids identity too strongly with race right away is a good thing. I don't think its a good idea to tie kids identity too strongly with any one thing in general, religion, gender, sexual preference, race etc. I'm not choosing to fight this battle, I was providing an example of DM's disgust with Utah and why I mentioned the perceived hypocrisy earlier.

I dont need my 10 y/o believing he his inherently racist because of the color of his skin. That what some white people from over 100 years ago is somehow his fault, because it's not. CRT is a Marxist philosophy, I'll fight like hell if they try to bring it to Utah public schools. DM can kiss my white *** if he thinks my grade schooler needs CRT in his/her life. Quoted post is self hate at it's finest.

If any other fan locations like twitter, other message boards, facebook, whatever are like this forum, I could see Don getting upset by what he sees.

I've never seen a fanbase overwhelming defend a star as much as we do Rudy while also doing everything possible to find ways to attack a star in Don. It is clear, and has been clear to me for years now, that Don is our superstar yet people are always nit-picking the heck out of his every single move or comment trying to find fault.

I've been a fan well before the days of Don, but the scrutiny he receives is pretty silly considering the Rudy police that protect him at all costs.
It seems like oneye has maybe infected you
Pretty much everyone else on this board loves Donovan and doesn't criticize him much. A little sure, and I also see gobert get criticized a little too.

If kids are being taught true history and how minorities from Native Americans all the way through Muslims during 9/11 have been mistreated in this country, I welcome it with open arms.

But CRT seems like some agenda based initiative trying that could create hostility within schools and races. We need to teach that groups have been mistreated throughout the years, and that's not acceptable. I don't trust CRT, but more should be done to educate on the past.

If Don stays it’s not going to be because he loves Utah. Don would prob leave under a DL front office so let’s hope ownership and the revamped fo do what is necessary to keep their guy. Winning can cure a lot of issues.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

It seems like oneye has maybe infected you
Pretty much everyone else on this board loves Donovan and doesn't criticize him much. A little sure, and I also see gobert get criticized a little too.

Lol. Damnit. I don't need an infection like that. No disrespect towards @infection.

After we got eliminated this postseason, I think things are at the appropriate place. Both stars get some criticism, and people are starting to realize Don should be the focal point.

If kids are being taught true history and how minorities from Native Americans all the way through Muslims during 9/11 have been mistreated in this country, I welcome it with open arms.

But CRT seems like some agenda based initiative trying that could create hostility within schools and races. We need to teach that groups have been mistreated throughout the years, and that's not acceptable. I don't trust CRT, but more should be done to educate on the past.

I am not saying I agree with CRT, but what does banning CRT even entail? Are educators prohibited from even addressing topics like institutional racism? Privilege? Presented on an age appropriate level, of course.

Lol. Damnit. I don't need an infection like that. No disrespect towards @infection.

After we got eliminated this postseason, I think things are at the appropriate place. Both stars get some criticism, and people are starting to realize Don should be the focal point.
Agreed. After the post season I would 100% pick Donovan over Rudy.
Prior to the post season I was pretty even. Prior to this season I was 100% Rudy.
Donovan was simply amazing in the post season.

I am not saying I agree with CRT, but what does banning CRT even entail? Are educators prohibited from even addressing topics like institutional racism? Privilege? Presented on an age appropriate level, of course.
This is the type of people we're dealing with people. "wHiTe FrAgIlItY is to blame...Oh wait, I don't even agree with it".

LMAO

I'm just some random person. And this is just my opinion.

We treat history in schools so we don't repeat it. My opinion is that you educate about institutional racism that is known to have existed. There are tangible historical facts related to unacceptable actions of the past.

But there is zero reason privilege should ever be "taught". Privilege is such a moving target without the tangibles. If history is taught, and we learn from history, the message should be that everybody should just be treated the same. Period. No reason to getting into motives and emotions which will drive students, classes, society apart.

This is the type of people we're dealing with people. "wHiTe FrAgIlItY is to blame...Oh wait, I don't even agree with it".

LMAO
Yes, exactly, because I am human being capable of engaging with concepts I don’t agree with or that might even make me uncomfortable without banning them.

That’s how people learn and become intelligent, empathetic people.

lmfao/

Lopo: "Racism ended after 9/11"

Yes, exactly, because I am human being capable of engaging with concepts I don’t agree with or that might even make me uncomfortable without banning them.

That’s how people learn and become intelligent, empathetic people.
Ineptimusprime is a Pedo, I don't know what a Pedo is though.....same energy son

Status
Not open for further replies.