What's new

Walker Kessler highlights

homeytennis

While young Mr. Kessler get's his sea legs, I vote the Jazz sign this guy: "On April 10, 2021, in a 118–103 win over the Detroit Pistons, Kanter set a career high and franchise record 30 rebounds, breaking Sidney Wicks record of 27 which he set in 1975. He also scored 24 points in the game, in which he became just the third player in the past 20 years to deliver a 20-point, 30-rebound performance."

SoberasHotRod

While young Mr. Kessler get's his sea legs, I vote the Jazz sign this guy: "On April 10, 2021, in a 118–103 win over the Detroit Pistons, Kanter set a career high and franchise record 30 rebounds, breaking Sidney Wicks record of 27 which he set in 1975. He also scored 24 points in the game, in which he became just the third player in the past 20 years to deliver a 20-point, 30-rebound performance."

Kanter, as in Enes? I'm not sure if you are serious.

I've heard he misses the mountains in Utah though.

homeytennis

Kanter, as in Enes? I'm not sure if you are serious.

I've heard he misses the mountains in Utah though.
If the Jazz don't want to be horrible, they need a veteran center. Hassan Whiteside, Boogie come to mind, but if this guy is a season removed from a 20 point 30 rebound game in the NBA, he must have some tread left on the tires. I would love to see Lebron's reaction when they take the court.

Release the Kraken

If the Jazz don't want to be horrible, they need a veteran center. Hassan Whiteside, Boogie come to mind, but if this guy is a season removed from a 20 point 30 rebound game in the NBA, he must have some tread left on the tires. I would love to see Lebron's reaction when they take the court.
But isn’t that kind of the point, to be horrible this year and see if we can’t grab the brass ring?

Homey I love you man, you’re one of the straightest shooters I’ve seen around here, forthright and transparent without hidden agendas (and tennis is my game). But that’s just a bad take on so many levels. All three of those guys are malcontents - you forgot how Freedom disparaged Jazz basketball?

But even if they weren’t, what’s the point of a rebuild if you’re not developing young talent? Dok has been waiting patiently to get some real minutes. In limited minutes, he looked at least as good as Whiteside last year IMO. I know most you guys hate him because he isn’t Banes but my Philly fan buddy was impressed with his play against Embid and his name came up in the Miami press when it looked like Bam was out the door.

And Kessler and Kofie? All three defend the rim better than Freedom! We good!

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
But isn’t that kind of the point, to be horrible this year and see if we can’t grab the brass ring?

Homey I love you man, you’re one of the straightest shooters I’ve seen around here, forthright and transparent without hidden agendas (and tennis is my game). But that’s just a bad take on so many levels. All three of those guys are malcontents - you forgot how Freedom disparaged Jazz basketball?

But even if they weren’t, what’s the point of a rebuild if you’re not developing young talent? Dok has been waiting patiently to get some real minutes. In limited minutes, he looked at least as good as Whiteside last year IMO. I know most you guys hate him because he isn’t Banes but my Philly fan buddy was impressed with his play against Embid and his name came up in the Miami press when it looked like Bam was out the door.

And Kessler and Kofie? All three defend the rim better than Freedom! We good!
Yeah, just say no to penis cancer. Er, free penis cancer. Or something.