What's new

Warriors and Jazz Mega Trade

This sucks. I wouldn't have touched these guys without Barnes. Let them choke on it. They wanted Dwight or Iggy bad enough to play ball if you walk away from the table. If the Jazz don't get any real assets, I'm going to be very disappointed with this. Gotta see how it officially shakes out before I decide how I feel.

Unless two first rounders are coming back to Utah, this is the dumbest ****ing most worthless trade I've ever seen. Hey Lindsey, you HAD THE ****ING LEVERAGE IN THIS TRADE!!! And that's the best you could do? That?

Ok, I hope I'm overreacting here once it's finalized, but for now this trade ****ing sucks hard.

Honestly, I just don't like the idea of being a prostitute. We are being used so golden state can stuff their garbage onto us while they create a contender. I just hate this idea. Don't help hem of all people out. And certainly don't be used as a garbage can/U of Uncheerleader.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m

Golden State is sending multiple draft picks to Utah to unload the $24 million, including 2014 first-rounder, sources tell Y!

Yes!!!!

2 unprotected firsts would make this okay with me, otherwise this is pretty terrible.

On the plus side, we will now tank.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 41s
Golden State is sending multiple draft picks to Utah to unload the $24 million, including 2014 first-rounder, sources tell Y!

Oh joy!

Rush, biedrins, and Jefferson? Perfect! We can keep kanter, Hayward, and burks benched!!! Then we can watch this team compete for a top draft pick next year. And the musical chairs of free agency begins again with us having billions of dollars and no one wanting to sign. At least next summer has more and better free agents.

Probably about to deal Hayward to the Celtics anyway. So why not get a recovering druggie in Rush :)

Got some draft picks. But they might as well be second rounders with the team GS will be fielding for the next couple years. They wanted Iggy/Dwight if they weren't willing to give up assets to get them we should have said **** off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This trade is not meant to make our team immediately better, you tardknuckles!

You_don%27t_say.png