What's new

Warriors and Jazz Mega Trade

2 unprotected firsts would make this okay with me, otherwise this is pretty terrible.

On the plus side, we will now tank.

There is no bright side to something like this . You immensely helped out a conference rival that will be jockeying for a playoff spot over you for a long time.

So Lindsey is an idiot. Does he work for golden st? Or Utah? Why the hell are we helping out the d bags in the Bay Area? So they can kick our asses for the next decade?

Larry H is rolling in his grave

We got a first round pick and a nice young wing in Brandon Rush for Kevin Murphy. It seems like a good deal too me. I don't know why everyone is freaking out about us taking on Jefferson and Biedrins, they both have expiring deals and will free up $20 million in cap space for us after the season. We acquired two young assets and cap space for nothing, it's a good move by our front office because it's not like we were going to make any noise in the playoffs this year anyway.

We just got raped so ****ing hard and the rape baby is that we have to watch Jefferson start and play 30+ min a game.

Well you knew it had to happen. There was no way the front office was going to allow a bunch on young guys lead this team. It's hilarious to me the steps they take to try to build a roster, because this reeks of desperation.

Starting lineup:

Tinsley
Rush
Jefferson
Favors
Biendrins

We draft Wiggins, then have the cap space to sign LeBron.

All hail Lindsey.

Hooray, we let a team that ****ed us over in an intensely personal way use us to shape themselves into a contender. Wow what a way to run an organization. LOL

So Lindsey is an idiot. Does he work for golden st? Or Utah? Why the hell are we helping out the d bags in the Bay Area? So they can kick our asses for the next decade?

Larry H is rolling in his grave

Would you rather have Howard in GS or Houston?

I find the idea of him playing for the Warriors far less scary.

We get picks too, but the 2014 first rounder is probably going to end up being around 20.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 41s
Golden State is sending multiple draft picks to Utah to unload the $24 million, including 2014 first-rounder, sources tell Y!
It had better be unprotected. Curry and Bogut are health risks. If they miss time, I don't know how well Iggy, Lee and Thompson hold up. I'm pretty ticked that the Jazz didn't hold out for Barnes. Walk away and look for a deal at the deadline. Somebody would have been calling, and with at least similar if not better assets.

can someone fill me in on why Rush didnt play like at all last season? i really didn't pay attention to GSW

Hooray, we let a team that ****ed us over in an intensely personal way use us to shape themselves into a contender. Wow what a way to run an organization. LOL

GSW is going to be in trouble soon. Iguodala is getting old. Bogut is fragile. So is Curry. Just like the Lakers last everyone see the names and freaks. I predict they won't be that good, especially next year.

What the hell did you guys want us to do with the cap space anyways? I'm thrilled - we didn't get a veteran point guard back, we've got a temporary 3rd big while Gobert develops, and we're getting multiple picks. Kanter and Favors are clearly our starters now, isn't that what you all wanted anyways?