What's new

Warriors wanted to play Clippers because SLC is boring

LifeOnaPlate

Pretty funny article.

Barnes doesn't know what he'll do with his spare time on the road this series.

"You sit in your room," he said on Sunday. "I think there's an Olive Garden out there and then a Benihana. So, you'll definitely be locked in [on the game] all the way. L.A., you have a few more dinner options. You've got the beach right there and the sun, and I got family. I think as players, we're pulling to go to L.A."

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id...angeles-clippers-next-part-enjoy-la-nightlife

Wasn't it Hayward who said he was bored in L.A. during the two day break between games 1 and 2? Interesting. What are your favorite places downtown to get a bite to eat?

I mean, I understand. In LA you can party with celebrities and probably do some crazy ****. If you are a bench player like Barnes, that stuff is probably pretty tight. It's not like he has to play in the game. I 1000% do not blame him for these comments.

I mean, I understand. In LA you can party with celebrities and probably do some crazy ****. If you are a bench player like Barnes, that stuff is probably pretty tight. It's not like he has to play in the game. I 1000% do not blame him for these comments.

Uh, he's 37 years old. Perhaps he should focus less on partying and more on the fact he's playing in the conference semi-finals.

Funny how it's the oldest guy on the team complaining about nightlife? When I was a lot younger in my early 20's and did the nightclubbing thing...I always thought old guys hanging out at the club (no matter if they were rich or not) was lame. I still feel the same way.