What's new

WCSF Game 4: James Harden Exposed -- Rockets at Jazz 5/6/2018 6:00 pm MST

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
The Jazz look to rebound and even up this series. Many mysteries abound and Quin has rounded up the old gang to answer these questions and provide solutions.

29rdnu.jpg

Donovan Mitchell looks to the biggest rebound game of his career.

PANQGXHE7JA6RJ2Z5T2CZKIQRM.jpg

And Royce O'Neale has regained his confidence and returned to January/February Royce.

700525056.jpg

These meddling kids are up to no good as they assist Quin in exposing and exploiting the Rockets' weaknesses.

James Harden has been able to game the system for a number of years now, and has yielded much regular-season fruit. It has baffled Quin how he can get away with so much for so long. Quin believes the beard that has been tormenting the regular season isn't really a supernatural force but actually has a much more simplistic explanation. Three games in to this series and Quin has him figured out. Tune in live to witness the unmasking.

A0305_C5_B-6782-47_F7-922_B-97132_DBF6_BE3.gif

I think this is a game we should win. If we pull it off, I like our chances going into game 5.

Had a good chuckle at James Harden being exposed as a sexual predator.

Probably won’t happen but Neto or Exum should start over O’neale. O’neale played great in game three but Mitchell needs to play off the ball more at the start of game to get his offense going before being a facilitator for the team. Both Exum and Neto play good defense and can handle being the facilitator for the first 4-5 minutes of the game.

Probably won’t happen but Neto or Exum should start over O’neale. O’neale played great in game three but Mitchell needs to play off the ball more at the start of game to get his offense going before being a facilitator for the team. Both Exum and Neto play good defense and can handle being the facilitator for the first 4-5 minutes of the game.

I generally agree with many of your points but hasn’t Harden sodomized Neto? Feel like the latter has done nothing to slow him down.

if the jazz can cut their turnovers in half they would probably be in games 1 and 3.

I just checked, we're the worst team in the playoffs at handling the ball. We have the worst TO ratio out of 16 teams that made the playoffs.

I generally agree with many of your points but hasn’t Harden sodomized Neto? Feel like the latter has done nothing to slow him down.
Neto has got abused in this series on defense. I don't really want him in the game at all.

I do want to see more Exum. You think Exum has done nothing to slow down harden?

I'd like to see the starting lineup Gobert, Crowder, Ingles, Mitchell, and Exum. They need the defense from Dante and Favors is useless against the Rockets when Gobert is on the floor.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

We're honestly going to need a miracle for tonight. If they play anywhere near games 1 or 3, might as well stick a fork in us

I like our chances with Rubio. Without him and maybe Favors, ugh.

We need a great gameplan from Quin, which he is great at after a loss. And some luck from the Rockets. If they are hitting everything again then I don’t think we can hang.

Being competitive is the most important thing.