So who am I describing?

-Contributor on good contract
-Starts when he he is nothing more than a rotation player
-Quins pet
-Sucks up to the teams best player
-Mistake prone
-Always trys to do to much

We need to stop polishing terds.

Wow... this is so bad and just flat out wrong.

ONeal can never be more than our 3rd wing if we want to progress. Good contract, contributes but lets be honest, hes this years Shelvin Mack, starts for us but would be 3rd string on any other team.

Bro he is the third wing! We have Ricky and now Dante hurt. He’s in a great role but being asked to do more now because of injury... and we decide to **** all over him... why?

I do to.

I dont like that lineup for it in particular, but I think you could construct one that might just work. No one would have thought small ball was a good idea years ago. Someone just needs to have the balls to do it. You just gotta get some smart tall guys who can shoot a little and dribble a little. But I would still try to slow it down and not dribble that much. Just get guys who know how to post up and hold their guys off. You could put post ups all around the key just on the edge and clog it up without getting 3 second calls. Post up your way all over the court basically. Then pass it to the next post up. On defense you can switch all day and contest shots all day, and get tons of rebounds.

This could be a possible strength of lineup you might be able to build based on assets, but probably not exact guys.

Rudy Gobert
Mark Gasol
Al Horford
Derrick Favors
Domantas Sabonis
Jakob Poetle
Dwayne Dedmon
Alex Len
Pau Gasol
Greg Monroe

But if I could have any big man I wanted and I put them against the best small ball team I would like my chances

Anthony Davis
Karl Towns
Rudy Gobert
Clint Capella
Mark Gasol
Nikola Jokic
Demarcus Cousins
Al Horford
Andre Drummond
Joel Embiid

Vs

Small Ball

Steph Curry
James Harden
Klay Thompson
Damian Lillard
John Wall
Jrue Holiday
Chris Paul
Victor Olapdipo
Russell Westbrook
Devin Booker

Who would win? I would love to see that, but my money is on Tallball

But what about medium ball?

Lebron James
Kevin Durant
Giannis antetokounmpo
Kawhi Leonard
Paul George
Demar Derozan
Jimmy Butler
Kris Middleton
Aaron Gordon
Draymond Green

Is that the better team?

Hmmmm

I was joking lol

So who am I describing?

-Contributor on good contract
-Starts when he he is nothing more than a rotation player
-Quins pet
-Sucks up to the teams best player
-Mistake prone
-Always trys to do to much

We need to stop polishing terds.
Great defender
Athletic
Good size for his position
A rookie who is improving as the season goes on

He isn't perfect and having a rookie start in the playoffs isn't ideal but the only real comparison to Mack is that you dislike him because he gets minutes when you think Exum should get them.

So Houston has two key veterans who many teams really, really like. They are known for defending, shooting the 3, and complimenting everybody.

Trevor Ariza's stats this series: 32mpg, 42% FG, 35% 3p, 3.5rpg, and 7.5ppg
Luc Mbah a Moute's stats this series: 19mpg, 25% FG, 13% 3p, 3rpg and 3ppg
Royce O'Neale's stats this series: 28mpg, 52% FG, 31% 3p, 4rp and 9ppg

And those guys get to play with superstars known for spreading the floor and getting them open looks. We don't even have our starting PG.... O'Neale is averaging more points, shooting a better percentage, and getting more rebounds.

After this entire season and postseason, I can't believe we are sitting here arguing over an undrafted rookie who just started against the #1 seed. The kid has been a pleasant surprise and is definitely not part of the problem.

So Houston has two key veterans who many teams really, really like. They are known for defending, shooting the 3, and complimenting everybody.

Trevor Ariza's stats this series: 32mpg, 42% FG, 35% 3p, 3.5rpg, and 7.5ppg
Luc Mbah a Moute's stats this series: 19mpg, 25% FG, 13% 3p, 3rpg and 3ppg
Royce O'Neale's stats this series: 28mpg, 52% FG, 31% 3p, 4rp and 9ppg

And those guys get to play with superstars known for spreading the floor and getting them open looks. We don't even have our starting PG.... O'Neale is averaging more points, shooting a better percentage, and getting more rebounds.

After this entire season and postseason, I can't believe we are sitting here arguing over an undrafted rookie who just started against the #1 seed. The kid has been a pleasant surprise and is definitely not part of the problem.

O'Neill was perhaps our best player in game 3.

Favors is a much better fit than Gobert as far as this series goes because he can guard other players better 1-on-1. The +- for the series backs this up as well.