What's new

WCSF Game 5: Win one for the Ricker! -- Jazz in Houston 5/8/2018 6:00 pm MST

The Jazz did better than expected this season. I feel like Snyder could have made much better choices in this series, but we weren't even expected to make it to the playoffs, so this season is still a success.

No Mitchell injury and we just might've pulled this one out. Ah well, Rockets will get beat by the Warriors, as usual.

Guys we literally had no depth at PG missing a starter and Exum and we STILL almost beat the 65-win #1 seed in the West. We’re one or two moves away from seriously contending for a championship.
Yeah, but how do we get those 2 pieces? Paul George won't want to play with us (especially after the way we treated him) and idk who else we can poach.

Great season. From the early tank threads and despair to watching our budding superstar flourish and our team develop, this year has been a hell of a ride.
#JazzNation

And now...

The Dennis Lindsey season begins!

Yeah, but how do we get those 2 pieces? Paul George won't want to play with us (especially after the way we treated him) and idk who else we can poach.

I don’t even think we need someone like PG to contend but of course it would help. We need a stretch-4 like Jabari. That would be amazing to get him.

Derrick Favors last game. He's going to? My guess is Atlanta.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Going to probably be the longest off season ever! Can't wait to see what next year brings for DM and the Jazz. I hope Favs comes back. If not. It's been a ride. Thanks a Favs for your hard work even when hurt. Thanks for always putting the team first and doing whatever was asked of you!!

So I’ve been thinking a lot about who the other scorer could be and DeRozan comes to mind, especially because of the benching thing.

Mitchell would be the number one option/closer, but DeRozan would relieve the pressure a bit.

Who else would be a good second scorer?