What's new

We are gonna win the lottery (official thread)

Okay, okay, I have to chime in on this one! LOL about the nut the story! Tears were coming to my eyes I was laughing so "hard"! (pun intended)
I actually had the same problem once and it wasn't a happy ending. :(

My sac was the size of a large grapefruit/softball and they removed the right one (it was dead) and stitched up the left so that it wouldn't twist like the right one had done. They asked me if I wanted a fake nut put in place of the missing one and I said "no". I should've had a fake one put in. I could've dropped my pants and squeezed it or pounded it to freak people out.

Anyway, the worse thing that happened is my dad told my uncles ( his brothers)that I had been in the hospital. They came running over all worried to see me from as far away as 100 miles and how I was doing. He paraded them into my bedroom and while I was laying there in bed, he whipped back my blankets and sheets exposing my super galactic sized nut sac saying something like, "Ta Da! Have you ever seen any like that?" Well a slight hush fell over the crowd of my Uncles, ( my dad had three brothers there) as they stared with eyes almost popping out of their heads and gasped at my plight. They all commented that they had never seen a nut sac that large before. There I laid in bed fully humiliated at my father's sophomoric antics. I couldn't threaten him or jump up out of bed to chase him down and beat him to within an inch of his life. I was in too much pain and in the recuperation process, so I just laid there waiting for the covers to be thrown back down on me and he finally did that and left with his brothers.

Needless to say, I went on and married and had six kids thanks to my left nut!

Haha. Crazy story. The doc told me that if I ever have it again, I should get it sewn down too. I have it all the time, I just catch it in time so it doesn't die. Never had it swell up huge though. Just hurt like a ****.

Also, a cool name for it is twisticle. That's what they teach in wilderness first responder courses when they teach how to remedy it.

The proper technique is to raise it up gently and kind of let it naturally twist back into place, untangling the tubes.

Haha. Crazy story. The doc told me that if I ever have it again, I should get it sewn down too. I have it all the time, I just catch it in time so it doesn't die. Never had it swell up huge though. Just hurt like a ****.

Also, a cool name for it is twisticle. That's what they teach in wilderness first responder courses when they teach how to remedy it.

The proper technique is to raise it up gently and kind of let it naturally twist back into place, untangling the tubes.

And this is why I'd be totally fine giving my right nut if it would ensure the jazz would win the lotto.

Dante met up with Simmons last week to reacquaint. Now we just need that #1 pick.

2016_05_16_130551.jpg

Amazing. Played The Machine for the first time this year.
draft.jpg

Should have quit while I was ahead. The second time we took Denzel Valentine at #12 while I'm watching '2 Guns' on TV. Not sure what that means...

Us winning the draft lottery ain't gonna happen but hey... here's to wishful thinking. ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ

Hey no negative nellies here. We get about a month between locker clean out and lottery balls to live in magical dream land that is only limited by what our imagination can do with the 0.7% chance the Jazz will win.

After years of suffering as a Jazz fan, I will hold onto that 0.7% chance for as long as I can. So until 6PM tomorrow we all believe THE JAZZ ARE GOING TO WIN THE LOTTERY!

So we are drafting ben simmons when we win right?

He's going to be great with the right coach and system. I'd love to have him alongside Gobert. I love favors but I wouldn't have a hard time letting him go if we had Simmons and lyles.

Here is a tip for viewing the Lottery tomorrow at 6;00 pm

"Jake Fischer: Conferred with the league office: The Sixers have already submitted their pick swap with the Kings should Sacramento leapfrog Philadelphia. So if the Kings leapfrog the Sixers, the Kings’ beautiful new logo will appear out of envelope first with “from Sixers” underneath. NBA league spokesman said each logo that’s removed from envelopes will be of the team that has been awarded that pick post-trade conditions. – via Twitter JakeLFischer"

So, the NBA will work out all of the complex trade scenarios before putting the team pictures in the envelope so the team getting the pick will show up on the card.

Here is a tip for viewing the Lottery tomorrow at 6;00 pm

"Jake Fischer: Conferred with the league office: The Sixers have already submitted their pick swap with the Kings should Sacramento leapfrog Philadelphia. So if the Kings leapfrog the Sixers, the Kings’ beautiful new logo will appear out of envelope first with “from Sixers” underneath. NBA league spokesman said each logo that’s removed from envelopes will be of the team that has been awarded that pick post-trade conditions. – via Twitter JakeLFischer"

So, the NBA will work out all of the complex trade scenarios before putting the team pictures in the envelope so the team getting the pick will show up on the card.

So the jazz logo will be on the number one pick envelope?