What's new

We need another veteran coach [the biggest splash of acquisitions]

Nah… Ryan gonna hire his wife’s cousin… he’s been out of work for a while and it would really help him out.
But only the one who went to the Y. **** the cousin that went to Weber State. The ****ing loser.

But only the one who went to the Y. **** the cousin that went to Weber State. The ****ing loser.
I probably should have gone to BYU but I could not stand the attitude in Utah County and I got a scholarship to UVU. It was hilarious the attitude of people in my ward when I told them I wasn't going to the Y... they looked at me like I told them I got my girlfriend pregnant or something.

@infection

The other night we played Dallas and I saw Igor on the bench... I just loved how calm and stoic that guy was. I think he was huge for those early teams and I really think the panic **** we have going on at end of games is in part because of Quin. Just saw him and thought... man we could use that guy right now.

I probably should have gone to BYU but I could not stand the attitude in Utah County and I got a scholarship to UVU. It was hilarious the attitude of people in my ward when I told them I wasn't going to the Y... they looked at me like I told them I got my girlfriend pregnant or something.
How dare you?!?!1!

I think the next superstar head coach is Alex Jensen. A former GLeague coach of the year, a Rick Majeureus protege. When Quin got Covid the Jazz did fine with him at the wheel.

Shooting 3/30 is exactly what OP was addressing. Where this team is at psychologically is in large part from coaching. Nothing has been brought to calm situations and the well-intended efforts have functioned to attempt to use gasoline to douse a fire. Quin can not stop the bleeding to facilitate his guys being composed. If that is not the case, I’m interested in hearing why we have historic statistical outlier after historic statistical outlier after historic statistical outlier.

Shooting 3/30 is exactly what OP was addressing. Where this team is at psychologically is in large part from coaching. Nothing has been brought to calm situations and the well-intended efforts have functioned to attempt to use gasoline to douse a fire. Quin can not stop the bleeding to facilitate his guys being composed. If that is not the case, I’m interested in hearing why we have historic statistical outlier after historic statistical outlier after historic statistical outlier.
You clearly do not understand the concept of outliers when it comes to NBA ball. Listen, 7, or a dozen or 20 data points might look like a trend to you and your untrained unknowing statistical eye, but Quin knows that if you have many sequential data points outside the control limits, well those outliers are meaningless. If you understood the statistics the way Quin does you would know that. Everything is fine, everything is ok, everything will be great. As has been stated before, we need to consider this as the system was designed, to beat .500 over an 82 game season. As we get closer to 82 playoff games the numbers will balance out and we will be money ahead. Everyone needs to just calm down, Quin has this well in hand. He is playing 7-dimensional multiversal connect 4 while everyone else is playing, well just playing basketball I guess. Philistines.