What's new

We signed Emmanuel Mudiay

He’s always been an intriguing player to me. Obviously built well for the NBA and with some good coaching he could still be very solid

I’ve always believed all he lacked was confidence. When he was a rookie I thought he was going to be a pretty good player. If the coaching staff can build that confidence in him, look out.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

I’ve always believed all he lacked was confidence. When he was a rookie I thought he was going to be a pretty good player. If the coaching staff can build that confidence in him, look out.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

He has some tools like Tyreke Evans, imo, not quite the handle. He should learn to play at the wing.

Wow surprising and now the Jazz have guard depth, I mean if he's your 3rd PG and 3rd SG..... to me that is some quality depth.

This is likely a byproduct of getting Conley, Bojan and Mitchell and Gobert being who they are, so my point is the Jazz likely couldn't have gotten this quality or your potential talent in years past to sign a 1yr minimum deal (same goes for Green). Either way though Jazz front office is killing this off season, even if I am saddened and in morning over Favors.