What's new

We signed Jeff Green

Neat. He's a decent player, just got a bad rap for getting way overpaid a few years ago.

He's shot the **** out of the ball the last two years. Beefy wing forward. Super cheap... he's our LeBron stopper... okay more like speed bump.

One thing I have to admit to... I've said before if Jeff Green is the answer you probably asked the wrong question. So I'm not like over the moon here.

Another note... not sure if his vet min is 2.5 or if we used some of the money we saved on Neto to give him a slight bump in pay.

Glad about this ... So I think the rest of the guys are gonna be summer Leaguers or a few more vet mins ?

He's shot the **** out of the ball the last two years. Beefy wing forward. Super cheap... he's our LeBron stopper... okay more like speed bump.

One thing I have to admit to... I've said before if Jeff Green is the answer you probably asked the wrong question. So I'm not like over the moon here.

Another note... not sure if his vet min is 2.5 or if we used some of the money we saved on Neto to give him a slight bump in pay.

Is he really this capable defensively

He's a thick wing... we needed one more... again not a LeBron stopper but a speed bump maybe. With him and Royce I think we can matchup well with a lot of teams.

How are you defining “shooting the **** out of the ball”? Last three seasons from deep he’s shot 34.7%, 31.2%, and 27.5%.