What's new

Wednesday 9/11 FIBA game thread

I’m flexible.
GdOjzzU.gif

GOOOOOOOBERT!!!

JOOOOOOOINGLES!

Those 3 Jazz players were arguably the MVPs of their teams. One of the other two should definitely come back as a world champ and motivated for more!

Go Jazz!
Joingles. I like it.

So it happen. Worst USA finish with NBA players ever. I thought 2002 team can’t be outdone. Now Pierce and Davis can point to this team and say, hey at least we finished 5th!

The apathy of people actually caring about FIBA is pretty poor. Honestly, if it's not an Olympic gold, it's meaningless.
I dont think the usa players probably cared all that much about the game today.

This. I know I sure wouldn't. At this point they are probably more than ready for their own homes and schedules. What's the point of 5th place? There is none.
The game was like 32 to 7 or something at one point, yeah they’re definitely ready to come home. They still have the one game left on Saturday.

I dont think the usa players probably cared all that much about the game today.
I stayed up to watch the game and I can say that there was never really a moment when team USA seemed to say "okay, enough is enough, let's work together and win this." It was like watching a homeless man's version of an all star game. Lot's of hero ball moves with very few hero ball makes. DM killed it, but he basically was doing hero ball ****, the difference was that he was actually scoring. Then Kemba decided it was his turn and it was game over, France wins.

I stayed up to watch the game and I can say that there was never really a moment when team USA seemed to say "okay, enough is enough, let's work together and win this." It was like watching a homeless man's version of an all star game. Lot's of hero ball moves with very few hero ball makes. DM killed it, but he basically was doing hero ball ****, the difference was that he was actually scoring. Then Kemba decided it was his turn and it was game over, France wins.
France? You stayed up pretty late, braugh