What's new

Welcome Back JazzSpazz!

I like NAOS and Spazz equally, FWIW.

Also, I think the duplicity might stem from the fact that more people on a Utah-based forum get along with one of similar faith, and a light-hearted, jokeful nature-- than a more serious, inquisitive, heavy, philosophical atheist poster. Not that it's a huge deal, of course. Your attacks on several posters also diminishes your popularity. I know you know this, which makes me wonder why you're even bothering to point this out

This.

I liked the "old" NAOS and Spazz equally. Even though NAOS also rubbed me the wrong way at times I still in my heart of hearts, love and respect everyone equally. Also that's part of coming to a forum like this - you meet all sorts and learn to co-exist.

Personal attacks I'm not a big fan of though - not saying it's you NAOS - just making a general statement. It's OK if it's done for fun when you're close or have a prior relationship with that person, but serious and vicious attacks on someone you hardly know are just stupid.

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];655513 said:
This is about Spazz. And, seriously, I hope he's back to his old/best/INCONCEIVABLE! form.

I do miss that avatar!!

Glad that one person wearing cut-off shorts and that fit twice in three years at poker games has such staying power for a poster that "left".

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];655476 said:
One final comment on this before I throw it all down the disposal:

I really liked how after both Spazz and NAOS left, everyone mourned Spazz like a fallen hero but trashed NAOS for leaving after a disagreement. The EYEball is strong around here. Bros before Thinking 4eva

Wow. My eight year old nephew likes to say stuff like this, except it is usually regarding sports. "I liked how after Steve got put in the game, everyone cheered him like he was LeBron but didn't cheer for me at all, because I sat on the bench the entire second half, because that stupid coach doesn't know how to coach, even though I am the best player on the team. The coach is stupid. It's because his kid is friends with all the other players and he's jealous of all the girls that hang around me but won't give his kid the time of day. Friends before winning 4eva." News flash for both of you: You suck. Nobody likes you because you're a whiny bitch who actually cries when you don't win/play/get invited to go a party.

Glad that one person wearing cut-off shorts and that fit twice in three years at poker games has such staying power for a poster that "left".

Dude, I've had dreams of those jorts. They involved emissions.

Wow. My eight year old nephew likes to say stuff like this, except it is usually regarding sports. "I liked how after Steve got put in the game, everyone cheered him like he was LeBron but didn't cheer for me at all, because I sat on the bench the entire second half, because that stupid coach doesn't know how to coach, even though I am the best player on the team. The coach is stupid. It's because his kid is friends with all the other players and he's jealous of all the girls that hang around me but won't give his kid the time of day. Friends before winning 4eva." News flash for both of you: You suck. Nobody likes you because you're a whiny bitch who actually cries when you don't win/play/get invited to go a party.

For the board historians:

After the interaction I had with Spazz, Trout sent me a rare pos rep, and then publicly acknowledged that while it was nearly impossible for him to admit it, I had a point in that exchange. Is anybody surprised that he isn't able to follow the thread forward a few months, and see duplicity as duplicity? Probably not, because his shtick has always been ^this^ same mode of ****ting on things whenever he feels like it. That's a fine shtick*, but damn his version is tired.

*this whole [size/HUGE] fixed [/size] account has been an experiment of ****ting on things whenever I like. I've grown tired of it in less than 700 posts. You have to marvel at Trout's ability to stick with it for more than a decade.

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];660480 said:
For the board historians:

After the interaction I had with Spazz, Trout sent me a rare pos rep, and then publicly acknowledged that while it was nearly impossible for him to admit it, I had a point in that exchange. Is anybody surprised that he isn't able to follow the thread forward a few months, and see duplicity as duplicity? Probably not, because his shtick has always been ^this^ same mode of ****ting on things whenever he feels like it. That's a fine shtick*, but damn his version is tired.

I'm trying to figure out what your point is, but... ya, I can't. I gave you a pos rep because I agreed with something you said. That, in no way, shape, or form, changes the fact that you're a butt-hurt tool who is desperately seeking approval from a message board, and who knows where else. I am in the same boat, but I don't hide behind a "tough-guy, I get laid by solid 10 chicks like 4 days a week, I'm also an intellectual atheist, my opinion > science" persona. You change your style like Dalamon changes IUD's, and wow, they actually get worse and worse.

*this whole [size/HUGE] fixed [/size] account has been an experiment of ****ting on things whenever I like. I've grown tired of it in less than 700 posts. You have to marvel at Trout's ability to stick with it for more than a decade.

Am I surprised that you're attempting to marginalize your new persona now that you've been outed as the same old **** head that nobody liked before? You're not as smart as you think, tool-bag, and nobody is buying your drivel. Good burn, by the way: "You've been a solid contributor to this community for ten years!" Ouch, baby. That stings.

Tool.

I just watched Princess Bride and I think I kinda like you now.

Welcome back!