What's new

Welcome Back!

Hey, all. Just thought I'd post once to say I'm alive.

I haven't really been posting much on the board since I started grad school (working on my MA in Philosophy of Religion at the University of Chicago... focus on Charles Hartshorne's Process Theology). That will probably continue to be the case. But I'm glad to see the board's back up, it is fun to stop in every now and again.

Now I have to get back to finishing a paper... the fun never ends... stupid quarter system...

Welcome to the board NOOBFACE.

That's what I call a bitchslap compliment.:)

I did miss this place. I would sit and stare at the jazzfanz link while listening to The Cure, reminiscing about the good ol' days.

....well, my first post is in protest of my lost 21,000 posts! How do you think Stockton would feel if they wiped out his 15,000 assists???
You can't really compare these situations - each Stockton assist was unique, but you just made the same post 21,000 times.

You can't really compare these situations - each Stockton assist was unique, but you just made the same post 21,000 times.
Touche.

I've never really understood having pride in a high post count. To me that just shows that you have too much time on your hands.

Touche.

I've never really understood having pride in a high post count. To me that just shows that you have too much time on your hands.

Amen. All those losers who had 10,000+ posts now have nothing to show for their total lack of contribution to existence. Sucks to be them.

When I saw Jazzfanz was back i was like...
30sy9hv.gif

Most of you folks live over 5000 miles away from me, we probably share no common culture, I have never met anyone of you, and a good amount of you really suck so bad, I would probably punch your face the instance I met you in life. Still I felt like a lost puppy when the board suddenly disappeared and left me with a bunch of unassociated shortcuts across my web browsers. Good thing that I couldn't convince myself to delete them, there are just way too many memories connected to them, and now... now it's back again... yowzaaaa

Many thanks to everybody involved to get our home back on track, you folks rule.. go jazzfanz!

Most of you folks live over 5000 miles away from me, we probably share no common culture, I have never met anyone of you, and a good amount of you really suck so bad, I would probably punch your face the instance I met you in life. Still I felt like a lost puppy when the board suddenly disappeared and left me with a bunch of unassociated shortcuts across my web browsers. Good thing that I couldn't convince myself to delete them, there are just way too many memories connected to them, and now... now it's back again... yowzaaaa

Many thanks to everybody involved to get our home back on track, you folks rule.. go jazzfanz!

Awesome post.