What's new

What an EMBARRASMENT! Jazz set NBA Basketball back 20 years!

carolinajazz

It was as if they were just introduced to each other and the 1st time they had ever seen a basketball! Like 5 chickens with there heads just cut off!

It was as if they were just introduced to each other and the 1st time they had ever seen a basketball! Like 5 chickens with there heads just cut off!
This season has been nothing short of amazing!

I'm proud of this Jazz team.

I know fans are either "We're the KINGS of the WORLD!!!!" or "We SUCK, we can't do ANYTHING right!" That's the nature of being a fan.

But this season has been amazing. This team has been amazing. I've never been more proud to be a Jazz fan!

The sky is not falling. The sun is rising! We may not bask in its full glory this postseason, but we will eventually.

GO JAZZ!

I am also proud of the Jazz. But that game was awful. They were getting trounced from the tipoff and it never was close. They definitely will need to come out of the gates and bring something better than that.

Last I saw, series were best of 7. Rockets are just halfway there. And there is only 1 game difference. The score margin does not affect the outcome like it does in soccer leagues. So just shake it off.

What kind of a post is this at this time? CJ, where's your brain? No wonder so many people don't like you. It's like going to a funeral and telling people that the guy who died was a bad person.

Sports writers, most all of them, no matter who they are following, report on the current game objectively....and when the product was pathetically flawed, they report on it in no uncertain terms! The Jazz were turrible last night and no amount of sugar coating it will change that fact! I was as surprised as anyone that the Jazz could lay that big of an egg...but egg she did lay!

It was awful. Looked like they're on a whole different level. They came out with a ton of intensity, specially on the defensive end, and blew us out within a few minutes.

It was an embarrassment, and I truly hope Sunday's game goes down differently.

Last edited:
We are starting 2 rookies.. We have players injured. The general consensus was that the Jazz weren't even supposed to make the playoffs let alone reach round 2. We couldn't even reach the playoffs a few years ago.. So I'm pretty sure given the shift of dynamics which occurred offseason, we are still in good stead and have things to look forward to.

We found out mitchell is human. They basically face guarded him on every play off the ball and they were the first team to finally block his layups consistently. We missed I think 15 layups. Add those back in and this was a reasonably close game in spite of how crazy hot they were.

Ariza and Capela played amazing defense and we played like we did in November. But if I recall we got a lot better between November and now.

This game also showed me how much we miss Rubio right now. Get healthy soon. Let's win tomorrow and go back to houston with a healthy Rubio in a 3 game series.

We found out mitchell is human. They basically face guarded him on every play off the ball and they were the first team to finally block his layups consistently. We missed I think 15 layups. Add those back in and this was a reasonably close game in spite of how crazy hot they were.

Ariza and Capela played amazing defense and we played like we did in November. But if I recall we got a lot better between November and now.

This game also showed me how much we miss Rubio right now. Get healthy soon. Let's win tomorrow and go back to houston with a healthy Rubio in a 3 game series.

They literally could have beat us by 60 points had they kept their foot on the pedal.

20 Years? Why not 100 years? Hilarious, one game sets back the entire NBA 20 years. CJ, you have outdone yourself. This may be the most over the top thread title I have ever seen. This makes several of our troll posters seem almost reasonable.

Would Stockton and Malone ever have played this poorly?

Games like this happen. You just move on. Remember that time the Jazz scored 54 points in the NBA finals? That was supposed to be the greatest Jazz team ever assembled, and they laid an egg. In the NBA Finals nonetheless!

Last edited:
Games like this happen. You just move on. Remember that time the Jazz scored 54 points in the NBA finals? That was supposed to be the greatest Jazz team ever assembled, and they laid an egg. In the NBA Finals nonetheless!

Ugh, I knew some moran would post this.

That was my whole point in asking the question. I wanted to post what you just stated.