What's new

WHAT DID I SAY? dante exum cant even break down the korean defense.

yamers

absolute disaster..

I cant believe we wasted a top 5 pick on this guy. Dude looks clueless on the court.......how in is this guy going to even be nba level...He can't handle a bunch of guys whose main job is probably starcraft player.

Reactions: MVP
He was having trouble against pressure defense. I think it was mainly because of troubles with his handle. Other than that he was consistently beating his man off the dribble, the problem is that he seemed to lack the confidence do to anything aggressive after he did that. I think the physicality of the game has hit him hard and he's not used to playing like that and getting so much resistance. I'd hold judgement for his prospects at least for one year, but there certainly are some worries that I have.

Kanter and Exum are going to make a lot of you look real stupid in time.

I hope to god KING KONG goes ape **** this season.

I'm gonna be chanting that every game I attend when he's in and touching the ball, no homo.
KING KONG KING KONG KING KONG KING KONG KING KONG KING KONG KING KONG KING KONG KING KONG KING KONG

Kanter and Exum both made the mistake of not playing basketball for a year before coming to the NBA. THat kind of puts you behind the curve.

I think it is 99% mental/confidence. In the hoops summit game he was let loose. In the summer league he was learning an offense and trying to make the right play. Over thinking. Now he is being used in a very strange way on his Boomer squad. I think once he gets comfortable in the offense, and has a little time to adjust to the speed and physicality, he is going to impress.

I wish we would have drafted Jabari. Or Wiggins. Stupid Jazz.

What is stupid is this wish because the Jazz had no chance of drafting either one. They were both off the board. Typical Jazz fans. Get all excited about the player the Jazz draft and before they even play a real NBA game you start trashing the kid. Same with all the draft picks the last few years. Look how everyone turned on Burke after the summer league game. Funny thing the majority of Jazzland wanted Burke and were excited to get him. People were all goo goo over Exum except for a few and now they are trashing the kid. Exum just turned 19 what were you expecting from the kid. World Cup has little to do with the NBA, right now Turkey is beating the USA team.

It is sad that after a year of anticipation we ended up with a guy who is looking meh in FIBA.

sigh...

All mental. He tore it up at hoop summit when he was just playing ball. He was over thinking things in summer league and is being used very differently on his national team. Once he calms down and just plays ball he'll be fine.