What's new

What happened to Chat?

It's gone for now... Wasn't really ... Used.

Sent from the JazzFanz app

Really???? It's the best place ever to catch up with people without having to start a thread or do it via posts.... It's also a great hangout spot for many of us.... also a great place to say 'Hi' to new posters...

Can we at least have a vote on it?????

It's gone for now... Wasn't really ... Used.

Sent from the JazzFanz app
Chat archive was awesome though. I was thinking making a thread about it, there were some gems, very funny dialogs, instant made poems, love confessions etc.

But yeah, it wasn't widely used.

My guess is it will probably make a comeback for the season.
Now quit being a whiny bitch.

yeah Chat is super super fun for the regular season IMO

I think we'll need it for draft day...

Or even the Lottery day....

I don't get it. Is there like a cost for putting Chat there or running it???? Isn't it kinda like putting in a drinking fountain where the benefits hugely outweighs the cost?

I don't get it. Is there like a cost for putting Chat there or running it???? Isn't it kinda like putting in a drinking fountain where the benefits hugely outweighs the cost?

Four things:

0. I wanted to see if anyone noticed because...
1. It was hardly even used, even on game days. Leading to...
2. There is a level of maintenance on it as the software gets updated occasionally it needs to be tweaked; granted minor
3. It is extra transactions against the database which, based on the #1 above, we didn't need

All that said, it's back. Enjoy. And use it!

Reactions: ema
Four things:

2. There is a level of maintenance on it as the software gets updated occasionally it needs to be tweaked; granted minor
3. It is extra transactions against the database which, based on the #1 above, we didn't need

One thing...

You start your lists with the number zero???

£¥£

Four things:

With the season we just had, not a big surprise.