What is the Best Sandwich Chain

What is your Favorite Sandwhich Chain?

• Subway

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Jimmy John's

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Quizno's

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • ... ... Not a sandwich guy, alright! (Joe Pesci style)

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Batman

This is a new step for me. I have never, As Bball romantic and Batman, never started a thread in general discussion.

Subway
Jimmy John's
Quiznoe's

Rank um!!

1-Jimmy John's
2-Subway
3-Quiznoe's

This is a new step for me. I have never, As Bball romantic and Batman, never started a thread in general discussion.

Subway
Jimmy John's
Quiznoe's

Rank um!!

1-Jimmy John's
2-Subway
3-Quiznoe's

1- Quizno's
2- JimmyJohns
3- Gandolfos
4- Subway

As far as Utah subshops I have visited go. I'd place Lenny's from the south over all 4 of them.

Food chains never make a good sandwich. You need to find a private deli or just make it at home.

Have you tried Firehouse Subs? They're alright for a change of pace.
Favorite sub: Italian

Quiznos can be alright but sometimes it's bad, so I'm leery about them.
Favorite sub: Baja Chicken

Jimmy John's is pretty good and pretty reliable. Nothing special. They are super fast!
Favorite sub: #9 Italian Night Club, hold the mayo, add cherry peppers

Subway is a **** hole other people sometimes drag me into.
When I'm there I get a spicy italian.

Jimmy John's blows warm soft chunks. I'm gagging a little bit just thinking about it.

Gandolfo's has all the efficiency and professionalism of a squirrel turd baking in the summer sun, but their sandwiches are better than the other chains', by a mile.

SSlogoNew.gif

A chain of two. Not super high quality but damn that's good. And cheap.

I like grinders and DP cheesesteaks the best

Subway is without a doubt the biggest piece of garbage sandwich business around, but I'm addicted to their new BBQ mayo. It basically makes any sandwich good.

The best sandwiches though are in NYC, all the Deli's there are insane. Not fair.

That's mostly because it's very, very hard to find good bread outside the NY/NJ area - when I lived in the midwest what passed for bread made me ****ing barf - you people don't know what you're missing.

I don't find Subway so repulsive. Minus JJ's, it's probably the the worst of the chains, but the Italian BMT hits the spot. But then, I don't have the sophistication of all you highfalutin chaps.