What is the Best Sandwich Chain

What is your Favorite Sandwhich Chain?

• Subway

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Jimmy John's

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Quizno's

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • ... ... Not a sandwich guy, alright! (Joe Pesci style)

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Zupas sandwiches and soups are amaaaaaazing. Bring back the Manhattan clam chowder, Zupas!

I hate thier sandwiches but love thier lobster bisque

Another vote for Firehouse Subs.

No more Jimmy johns for me since they got rid of the sprouts.

And I can't believe someone on this thread found something good in Dayton, OH

I like subway, why do people hate them? They got pretty good variety in their meats, sauces, and veggies. The only thing I hate about them is that I want all the veggies but I feel it is rude to ask for all of them so I only get like 3 or 4 veggies.

I like subway, why do people hate them? They got pretty good variety in their meats, sauces, and veggies. The only thing I hate about them is that I want all the veggies but I feel it is rude to ask for all of them so I only get like 3 or 4 veggies.

I dislike them because their food tastes like crap.

They use low quality meat. That's fine because it seems they are all about the heavy sauces these days, so the quality of the meet is not as much of an issue. I'm just a fan of good meats.

Based on this thread my wife and I are going to Zupas for lunch. I'm leaning towards the Thai lobster curry soup and the Asian BBQ sandwich. Anything I should steer my wife away from?

I'm currently stuck here while they fix my plane. It's gusting to 40 kts outside, this place blows, literally and figuratively.

the storm blew by here a few days ago. . . . snowed a lot in southern Utah. . . . blew down some trees, too.

sandwiches??? I do Subway sometimes. . . . not a culinary explorer type. If it comes out alright and doesn't blow me up, I'm good.

my wife makes sandwiches, too.