What is the Best Sandwich Chain

What is your Favorite Sandwhich Chain?

• Subway

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Jimmy John's

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Quizno's

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • ... ... Not a sandwich guy, alright! (Joe Pesci style)

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
I had a pleasure to meet Jimmy John's creator Jimmy John Liautaud in Champaign back in 2000. Super nice multimillioner ( Huge, funny dude, gave me a ride on his new Harley - still have picture with him ). But I still like Quizno's better.

Did you ****?

You Americans are really a great Fast-Food producing country.

I love Arby's.

I would love to try some other products. There are so many other products. I would love to try Taco Bell, looks good in the commercials between the half-time of an NBA game.

Subway, McDonald's and Burger King is something you can find everywhere in Europe. Other Companies haven't expanded over here. If you only have three choices, it's getting boring. You don't have many Fast Food restaurants.

I was once in Turkey. They had Arby's, KFC, Domino's and so on. Also Pizza Hut and many other choices.

You Americans are really a great Fast-Food producing country.

I love Arby's.

I would love to try some other products. There are so many other products. I would love to try Taco Bell, looks good in the commercials between the half-time of an NBA game.

Subway, McDonald's and Burger King is something you can find everywhere in Europe. Other Companies haven't expanded over here. If you only have three choices, it's getting boring. You don't have many Fast Food restaurants.

I was once in Turkey. They had Arby's, KFC, Domino's and so on. Also Pizza Hut and many other choices.

Taco Bell is evil man. Most disgusting food on Earth, but oddly addicting. I have no idea why I eat it.

Is Doner Kebab liked in the States? Or Durum Kebab?

They sell tons of it every day in Europe.

People also like Wurst, for example Curry Wurst. These are sausages often with bread or sauces.

McDonald's is almost like a monopoly, follwed by Burger King and somewhere is Subway. Ah well, Dunkin' Donuts also exists in Germany. :)

But it looks great in the Commercials :).

Anyway, I'm still wondering how they can produce a Fajita/Burrito for 99 Cents.
There are no stray animals within 50 miles of the TB processing plant.

Seriously, it isn't that hard to produce because you're purchasing the lowest quality of meat available. Read up on the pink slime that McDonald's was buying. TB isn't any better.

But it looks great in the Commercials :).

Anyway, I'm still wondering how they can produce a Fajita/Burrito for 99 Cents.

I dream of opening a chain of carp fish taco stands. At $0.11/lb, I'll give you all the damn meat you can stuff inside your shell.

If we were not that lazy and had more time to cook,

I would buy meat from a meatman I trust or from a Fast Food Company that produces more expensive but with less chemicals and hormones but better quality.

Meat used to be luxury, now it's even less expensive than bread.

There are no studies that say how dangerous those foreign ingredients are but no way they are healthy.

Sad that you pay more for a salad, water or vegetables or many healthy products. The companies have such a ridiculous influence to the politics, it's a big problem. At the end, the farmers and blind consumers pay for all the 'crap' they produce.

The law is influenced by those Companies. For sure they don't care about what is best for consumers, it's all about what's best for their money.

Btw, there are also 'good' products. I don't want to generalize.

Taco Bell is evil man. Most disgusting food on Earth, but oddly addicting. I have no idea why I eat it.

Taco Bell is the most vile thing I've ever eaten. Most of the time I'm 90% sure that I'm not eating actual real beef.

I still love it though, sometimes you just get a Taco Bell craving that you can't ignore.