What's new

What is the highest level of education you have attained?

What is the highest level of education you have attained?

• Doctorate Degree (MD, PhD)

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Graduate Degree (including MBA, JD)

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Bachelor's Degree

Votes: 24 41.4%
  • Associates Degree or Trade Certificate

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • High School Diploma / GED

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Didn't finish High School

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters

leftyjace

It's a poll, people. Just curious. There are a lot of smart people on this board, just wondering about the diversity of our educational attainments.

Me personally, I'm full of BS (Economics) and I am also the Most Bad *** (MBA) of all of you.

It's a poll, people. Just curious. There are a lot of smart people on this board, just wondering about the diversity of our educational attainments.

Me personally, I'm full of BS (Economics) and I am also the Most Bad *** (MBA) of all of you.

Any particular emphasis with your MBA?

I don't see BS of Jazzfanz on the poll. I'm 2 years into the program and am looking to finish early. I plan to double load the credit hours.
I am not sure if it counts as a BS or BA. Arts or Science? Anyone?

You know what I like to see? I like to see that I'm the only person here with nothing but a HS diploma. 13 years after graduation, I really wish I would've continued my education, but man... I HATED school.

You know what I like to see? I like to see that I'm the only person here with nothing but a HS diploma. 13 years after graduation, I really wish I would've continued my education, but man... I HATED school.

You are a sucksessful Insurance agent. Who needs school when you got that. Seriously though, school is not for everyone.

You are a sucksessful Insurance agent. Who needs school when you got that. Seriously though, school is not for everyone.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were new to message boards. You are supposed to kick people when they show even the slightest sign of weakness online.

Associates right now. I will have my Bachelors at the end of this year, and then I'll pursue an MDiv and an MA afterwards.

(Bachelors will be a double major in literature and philosophy)

Associates right now. I will have my Bachelors at the end of this year, and then I'll pursue an MDiv and an MA afterwards.

(Bachelors will be a double major in literature and philosophy)

That's interesting. I didn't know what an MDiv was until I googled it.

Going into the sophomore year of my Bachelors of Science, and aim for medschool once the application-period arises.