What's new

What is wrong with you people?

You are a butterfly
May not be that bad...
UnevenEvilEkaltadeta-max-1mb.gif

I was training a new raft guide last summer. He was talking about how he saw a ton of beavers on a previous trip, would not shut up about all the beaver he saw.

About 5 minutes into it, one of the more experienced guides says "why didn't you tell us the sorority was in town?"

It's not really talking politics when 99.8% of the board is liberal to the core and if you have a different opinion you are immediately made to be a bad guy.

Utah is a actually a conservative and republican state. I think most of the posters on jazzfanz are conservative republicans too but they are not too happy with their party or president so they dont post about politics much.

It's not really talking politics when 99.8% of the board is liberal to the core and if you have a different opinion you are immediately made to be a bad guy.
Not sure why you feel so isolated. There’s actually a pretty good mix of opinion on Jazzfanz. I could easily come up with 20 to 30 posters who are not anywhere close to “liberal to the core” and would have a more difficult time coming up with an equal number that are. Maybe you just conflate those that differ politically from you or are stridently against Trump with being liberal to their core?

Let's please not turn this thread into yet another political thread.

Let's get back to what animals we would be.

I'm gonna repost mine in the form of a youtube

Not sure why you feel so isolated. There’s actually a pretty good mix of opinion on Jazzfanz. I could easily come up with 20 to 30 posters who are not anywhere close to “liberal to the core” and would have a more difficult time coming up with an equal number that are. Maybe you just conflate those that differ politically from you or are stridently against Trump with being liberal to their core?

I can only come up with about 3-4 that I've noticed. Maybe 5 at best. I don't take offense to it, just find it very peculiar is all that it seems to trend heavily in one direction.

On another note, here's something to talk about... The last few years I have been collecting giraffe figurines of various size. No reason, I just all of a sudden like them. It's weird!