What's new

What Spurs Fans Think of The Big Line up

Spurs fan here and 1st post! Gotta say good luck to you guys. Honestly, if you want to have real conversation with real Spurs fans please check out respectful spursreport.com. No offence to Spurs talk, but most of them are belligerent, arrogant, uneducated fans.

Hi Mr. 4life. I hope the Jazz destroy your team, but I have no illusions to how dominant you guys can be. Having said that, if we lose to you, can you please promise (A) to annihilate the Heat (if they get there; Derrick Rose screwed his knee today) and (B) to have the Red Rocket break LeBron James' femur. Nice to have you on the board.

Apparently the new definition of a troll is any fan of another team posting logical statements. I never knew.

Those guys have to be some of the dumbest posters I've ever seen. I do find Cy quite funny over there though.

Jesus. Jazzfanz is eons better than that ****sty. I have maybe encountered 5 solid opinions, out of the 500 or so that Ive read. I joined SpursTalk expecting to have some nice dialogue; while this can be the case with posters like timvp, there are far too many who just look at your contributions, and say something to the tune of "sTUPiD MormONN Duncan > FAILMAN LO!1!!"

In other news, TroutBum has begun to post there again. Boys, lets troll these mofos. Hantlers, Orangello, McGib, UB, BluesRocker, Spycam (and everyone else that I missed) all of you -> get your asses on SpursTalk.

Spurstalk is a pretty good forum. It's too bad that there are a couple of guys over there who have 20 or so troll accounts that run amok, but oh well. The Kobe love is disgusting as well. The MMA board is sparse, but very educated, and the Club (GD) is very active.

Other than that, the Spurs and their website can suck my wang.

Jesus. Jazzfanz is eons better than that ****sty. I have maybe encountered 5 solid opinions, out of the 500 or so that Ive read. I joined SpursTalk expecting to have some nice dialogue; while this can be the case with posters like timvp, there are far too many who just look at your contributions, and say something to the tune of "sTUPiD MormONN Duncan > FAILMAN LO!1!!"

In other news, TroutBum has begun to post there again. Boys, lets troll these mofos. Hantlers, Orangello, McGib, UB, BluesRocker, Spycam (and everyone else that I missed) all of you -> get your asses on SpursTalk.

Just awaiting mod permission. Loading up. (No more need to be impersonated)

Please, don't go BluesRocker or TBS on them? Talk ****, be funny, be awesome -- but please, don't be lame. I hate Rome, but seriously, have a take and do not suck.

Thanks,

White Mormons everywhere.

Just awaiting mod permission. Loading up. (No more need to be impersonated)

Beauty <3 Mine only took a day, FWIW.

Honestly, the forum itself as far as setup goes, is very very good. I have no beef with the forum, its just that some of the posters are beyond aggravating.

Please, don't go BluesRocker or TBS on them? Talk ****, be funny, be awesome -- but please, don't be lame. I hate Rome, but seriously, have a take and do not suck.

Thanks,

White Mormons everywhere.

Are there certain posts that I have made, that would fall under this category? Be honest. I'd rather not embarrass our fan base.

Beauty <3 Mine only took a day, FWIW.

Honestly, the forum itself as far as setup goes, is very very good. I have no beef with the forum, its just that some of the posters are beyond aggravating.

Are there certain posts that I have made, that would fall under this category? Be honest. I'd rather not embarrass our fan base.

Only thing embarrassing is Bum's fringe Spurdom. Holy hell Trout, wtf cares what the opponents retarded fans think?

Only thing embarrassing is Bum's fringe Spurdom. Holy hell Trout, wtf cares what the opponents retarded fans think?

Good point.

I changed my mind: EVERYONE GO BE THE STEREOTYPICAL UTAH INBRED -- THAT'LL SHOW 'EM WHO'S BOSS!!!

Good point.

I changed my mind: EVERYONE GO BE THE STEREOTYPICAL UTAH INBRED -- THAT'LL SHOW 'EM WHO'S BOSS!!!

Good point.

I changed my mind: EVERYONE GO TO THE SPURS MESSAGE BOARD AND ACT LIKE NON-STEREOTYPICAL UTAH INBREDS --- THAT'LL CERTAINLY CHANGE THE STATE'S PERCEPTION.

Trouts right.

Dalamon and Cy are over there embarrassing the **** out of us.

What this JazzfanZ forums need is a representative from here such as myself to straighten this out.

Trouts right.

Dalamon and Cy are over there embarrassing the **** out of us.

What this JazzfanZ forums need is a representative from here such as myself to straighten this out.

You know, BR, you've definitely come around. Can't believe Im saying this, but you're probably one of my favourite posters.

Someone get me my meds.

EDIT: It's safe to say that......I've changed my mind.