What's new

What Spurs Fans Think of The Big Line up

Looking at Spurs Talk I see things like "***** *** white boy" and **** like that. Weak **** right there. Nice to know that idiotas are not limited to Jazz Fans.

My only hope in this series is Spurs repeating the same mistake as last year sitting their best players for too long and them getting out of rhythm. If Spurs play their best game as well tuned and oiled machine there is no chance we beat them regardless of how our guys perform. Their team ball is simply better than ours at this point. 4-1 at best with our only win when we outperform ourselves and their threes ain't falling.

I know several past banned or suspended posters made there way over there especially due to the no profanity filter.

Looking at Spurs Talk I see things like "***** *** white boy" and **** like that. Weak **** right there. Nice to know that idiotas are not limited to Jazz Fans.

It's so annoying. I just laugh, though, knowing that even though the Jazz will have to fight to get past them, San Antonio won't win it all no matter what happens.
If in a month and a half they're hoisting a trophy, please feel free to neg rep me.

I am not the guy to listen to on that. I would get into it with the dumb crotch sniffers over there.

The Spurs were grossly embarrassed by the 46-36 Grizzlies last year, roughly our win %. They are good, but a shell of their championship year teams.

I'm into some freaky ****, but I never got much out of someone sniffing my crotch.

Spurs fan here! First post:D Gotta say good luck to you guys. Honestly, if you want to have real conversation with real Spurs fans please check out respectful spursreport.com. No offence to Spurs talk, but most of them are belligerent, arrogant, uneducated fans.

Spurs fan here and 1st post! Gotta say good luck to you guys. Honestly, if you want to have real conversation with real Spurs fans please check out respectful spursreport.com. No offence to Spurs talk, but most of them are belligerent, arrogant, uneducated fans.

Spurs fan here and 1st post! Gotta say good luck to you guys. Honestly, if you want to have real conversation with real Spurs fans please check out respectful spursreport.com. No offence to Spurs talk, but most of them are belligerent, arrogant, uneducated fans.

This wil be considered. PS: to all Spursfans that are lurking, feel free to join this forum. We would definitely appreciate communicating with other fan bases, especially during the playoffs.

welcome to the board. Jazzfanz is a mixed bag. There are a lot of good posters, a few jerks/idiots/homers but overall life is never boring here. I can't wish you good luck because the Spurs don't really need it. They have proven that they are the better team and the best team in the West. I have always respected SA and how they run their organization but I am ready to start kicking some Spurs butt which hasn't happened in a LONG time. I think the Jazz will be competitive in SLC but I will be shocked if things are competitive in SA because you have owned us in your building for so long. However, I am very hopeful for the future in Utah and it begins with playing the best team. Ok I will wish you luck but I hope my team pulls the big upset. Again, Welcome to the board.

I'll give you a dollar if you get Ginobili some of that Mad Cow meat I've been hearing about