What's new

What Spurs Fans Think of The Big Line up

I should definitely follow up my OP. They have some very intelligent posters over there and their "arrogance" is well justified. Their team is great and I think thy're best equipped to win a championship this season. But I think the Jazz be a little more competitive than most give them credit for. They will test all facets of their game, and we'll get a great look at where the Jazz are at.....and how far we have to go. Sweet.

I should definitely follow up my OP. They have some very intelligent posters over there and their "arrogance" is well justified. Their team is great and I think thy're best equipped to win a championship this season. But I think the Jazz be a little more competitive than most give them credit for. They will test all facets of their game, and we'll get a great look at where the Jazz are at.....and how far we have to go. Sweet.

They have a pretty broad spectrum of idiots and nice people. I find it refreshing they have no profanity filter.

I'd be happy if the Jazz could win one game and keep the others relatively close. I also want to see Hayward, Favors and Burks all have a solid series. This is about setting the table for next season and beyond.

Can you guys imagine what it would mean for this young team if they actually surprised everybody (myself included) and won this series? That's why you take a shot at going to the playoffs. You might, just might, do something no one expected. I'd say chances are just as good that the Jazz do something special in this year's playoffs than they were that we were going to draft someone special in the draft with the 14th pick, or whatever it might have been.

Actually FAVORS was the guy running down Orlando's 3-point shooters, not Millsap. Ryan Anderson, at 6'10", wouldn't just shot it over Millsap, so that was a good strategy on Coach Ty's part... Our flexibility with different guys playing multiple positions has won us some games this year!

Let the playoff message board wars begin. 07 with clutzfan and blowarriors fans was epic. If they can manage to keep the first 2 games close and make the big 3 play extended mins then I like their chances coming back to SLC.

I actually like that we are playing SA instead of OKC. Not because we have a better chnce to win, but because our YOUNG guys will learn much more from going against a talented, veteran group that plays as a team, which is what the Jazz aspire to do.

To the normal Spurs fans there is healthy respect on this side but the Jazz are going to give it their damn best and even a 4-1 wont be as easy as it sounds. Jazz will fight tooth and nail.

To the dumbasses, **** you

To the normal Spurs fans there is healthy respect on this side but the Jazz are going to give it their damn best and even a 4-1 wont be as easy as it sounds. Jazz will fight tooth and nail.

To the dumbasses, **** you

My sentiments exactly.

Anybody but the Heat. If the Spurs beat us, I'll feel so much better if they continue on to the GloryLand instead of those ********.

Anybody but the Heat. If the Spurs beat us, I'll feel so much better if they continue on to the GloryLand instead of those ********.

Lakers and Nuggets need to be on this list. **** those assclowns.

Out of the east I am pulling for Indy or Philly. I'd love a Indy/Philly v. Utah/Memphis finals.

Lakers and Nuggets need to be on this list. **** those assclowns.

Out of the east I am pulling for Indy or Philly. I'd love a Indy/Philly v. Utah/Memphis finals.

Honestly, I don't hate the Nuggets now that they're without Crymelo. But they have no chance in hell, so it doesn't matter.
Yeah, **** the Lakers. But I don't think they have it this year.

Honestly, I don't hate the Nuggets now that they're without Crymelo. But they have no chance in hell, so it doesn't matter.
Yeah, **** the Lakers. But I don't think they have it this year.

I agree they have no chance but **** them forever. **** them

I hope Bynum thinks it is in the Lakers best interest for him to pop off 10 threes a night in the first round.