What's new

What type of candidate can beat Trump?

Yes strange things happen on this site. Like having my post removed, complaining about it and then bingo it reappears.

I see. You take everything literally.
Got it. I dont drink coffee. Literally never ever. I hate hot drinks. Havent done cocaine in a long time.

Well they say cocaine messes up your mind. The fact your are a liberal may add credence to that. Notice how this sentence fads badly at the end. I suppose that is my fault to.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

You have proven you don't think. I think. LOL

I don’t think the Mormon church will change its stance on coffee and booze in the near future. Does anyone here think so? I’m curious.

The whole 2 hour church thing was overdue. But it’s not like it changed church doctrine or rules

I am not on drugs I leave that up to you liberals. I love how you ignore Fision's post on using drugs, but you liberals always cover for each other.
I haven't ignored any of his posts on the subject. I wrote a more complete response to your stupidity earlier. I guess the message just isn't going in.

You seem to have a very juvenile, very simple minded, very insulated and very ignorant view of drug use.

No one needs to cover for anyone. Fish has been open about PAST drug use. And even if it was current, the guy is hard working, provides for his family, and on and on.

You seem to see drug use as some sort of boogeyman. Almost as if everything you know about drugs you learned from the D.A.R.E. program.

Grow the **** up.

Like I edit my post and it appears a second time. Amazing what moderators can do.
So now you think moderators are intentionally messing with your posts?

anyone know this guy in real life? His family might want to do a wellness check, this one is obviously losing his grip on reality.

I haven't ignored any of his posts on the subject. I wrote a more complete response to your stupidity earlier. I guess the message just isn't going in.

Careful your stupidity is showing gameface. I swear you liberals love to accuse others of what you are doing.

You seem to have a very juvenile, very simple minded, very insulated and very ignorant view of drug use.

No one needs to cover for anyone. Fish has been open about PAST drug use. And even if it was current, the guy is hard working, provides for his family, and on and on.

You seem to see drug use as some sort of boogeyman. Almost as if everything you know about drugs you learned from the D.A.R.E. program.

Grow the **** up.

So now you think moderators are intentionally messing with your posts?

anyone know this guy in real life? His family might want to do a wellness check, this one is obviously losing his grip on reality.

Who else’s fault would it be, Dutch?

Let me make it simple for you Gameface. This site is for everyone no matter the age. Making light about drug use is what is juvenile. Put me down and call me stupid, but God will judge us all.

I don’t think the Mormon church will change its stance on coffee and booze in the near future. Does anyone here think so? I’m curious.

The whole 2 hour church thing was overdue. But it’s not like it changed church doctrine or rules

I would bet you all you want to bet that the church never changes the rules on alcohol and coffee, except we don't gamble either. You are part of what the scriptures call Babylon (the world). Let me ask you this Thriller did the democrats change their view on open borders, or are they just now becoming honest about their true feelings. The democrats used to just partially support abortions, but now they are all in to even include infanticide. Do you agree with them that if a living baby survives an abortion the mother can still decide to end it's life? Do you think the American people want to pay for everything the democrats are promising for votes?

Let me ask you this Thriller did the democrats change their view on open borders, or are they just now becoming honest about their true feelings. The democrats used to just partially support abortions, but now they are all in to even include infanticide.

No Democrats are for open borders, nor for infanticide. But, please keep bringing the stupid.

I would bet you all you want to bet that the church never changes the rules on alcohol and coffee, except we don't gamble either. You are part of what the scriptures call Babylon (the world). Let me ask you this Thriller did the democrats change their view on open borders, or are they just now becoming honest about their true feelings. The democrats used to just partially support abortions, but now they are all in to even include infanticide. Do you agree with them that if a living baby survives an abortion the mother can still decide to end it's life?

How’s life in breitbart alternative universe? Dude, try some critical thinking and don’t just believe what the extremist politicians feed you. Give me one Democrat that you know personally who believes that stuff.

I disagree with democrat policy but we can debate the issues without the willful ignorance.