What's the Deal with Rayjohn Tucker?

homeytennis

The dude is doing viscious pine. How viscious you say? Like Dante Exum pine riding. It's creepy but their usage with the Jazz is almost identical along with their respective scoring averages. It seems like a run with the Stars would help him if he is just going to sit.

Thee Idiotic Minivan K

The dude is doing viscious pine. How viscious you say? Like Dante Exum pine riding. It's creepy but their usage with the Jazz is almost identical along with their respective scoring averages. It seems like a run with the Stars would help him if he is just going to sit.
He sucks as bad as you do at making threads

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
3p5ra3.jpg

FAILED STATE

He's young and inexperienced and behind 4 good guards on the depth chart.
He needs to carve out a role like Royce’s. That would move him way up the depth/role chart. If he can graduate up on the defensive side, he looks like a guy who might be able to switch 1-4.

homeytennis

I know his shot is goofy but it seems like he could use the experience playing with the Stars particularly last night when they had to play with 8 players.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I don’t have a ton of hope for him... seems like the classic g league guard that puts up big numbers. I think he’s a worthwhile project but I don’t think he’s getting any PT this year.