What's new

What's the Deal with Rayjohn Tucker?

homeytennis

The dude is doing viscious pine. How viscious you say? Like Dante Exum pine riding. It's creepy but their usage with the Jazz is almost identical along with their respective scoring averages. It seems like a run with the Stars would help him if he is just going to sit.

The dude is doing viscious pine. How viscious you say? Like Dante Exum pine riding. It's creepy but their usage with the Jazz is almost identical along with their respective scoring averages. It seems like a run with the Stars would help him if he is just going to sit.
He sucks as bad as you do at making threads

3p5ra3.jpg

I’d be rooting for him to play if his shot wasn’t so crooked in the minutes he has played. Too bad. The dude has a beast of a body, and could be switchable af.
This
His shot was broke as ****

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

He's young and inexperienced and behind 4 good guards on the depth chart.
He needs to carve out a role like Royce’s. That would move him way up the depth/role chart. If he can graduate up on the defensive side, he looks like a guy who might be able to switch 1-4.

I know his shot is goofy but it seems like he could use the experience playing with the Stars particularly last night when they had to play with 8 players.

I don’t have a ton of hope for him... seems like the classic g league guard that puts up big numbers. I think he’s a worthwhile project but I don’t think he’s getting any PT this year.

It seems like he is destined for not great things with the Jazz. It is a strange signing if they are not going to use him. It also sent a message to all the Stars players from the front office and Quin that we think you suck.

Strange but in his highlights he looked like he could shoot the 3. It seems in the little playing time he's had, that he's not comfortable out there yet and hasn't been able to take advantage of his natural abilities.

Strange but in his highlights he looked like he could shoot the 3. It seems in the little playing time he's had, that he's not comfortable out there yet and hasn't been able to take advantage of his natural abilities.
Agreed. It's not that I don't think he CAN shoot the three it's just that he has sucked badly at shooting it for the jazz so far. Obviously not a great sample size.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

He's young and inexperienced and behind 4 good guards on the depth chart.
This. Were guard heavy right now. Mudiay isn't even getting a lot of playing of time lately. Tucker's a project and a good option if one of our guards don't return next year.

This. Were guard heavy right now. Mudiay isn't even getting a lot of playing of time lately. Tucker's a project and a good option if one of our guards don't return next year.
I hope Mudiay comes back next year. I think eventually he could be as good or better than Conley.

Who do you suggest he take minutes from? We don't even have a spot for Mudiay in the rotation when fully healthy and he's been playing great.