What's new

What's The Last Movie You’ve Seen?

They depict it in shadow, but the violence comes through. She was close enough to beheading that she had to use her hand to hold her head up straight so she could see to walk.

The actual attack was only maybe 1/5 of the movie. The rest was on her recovery, trial of the attackers, and her life after.

Read the story. Very impressive. I bet tons of "divine intervention" speculations how somebody with that many wounds and slashed throat and trachea could have survived. Will watch movie for sure.

I quite enjoyed this. I've always liked James Macavoy, but he is really quite impressive in this.

Split_%282017_film%29.jpg

Reactions: MVP
Rampage.

Full of every dumb male stereotype. Mindless action flick. I enjoyed it immensely.

The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

I only heard bad reviews so I decided to not watch it but it was my only option at a bus trip. I was surprised tbh, it's not a great movie and doesn't have a great story but characters work great together and it had enough style. I would give it 7.

Deadpool 2

Not as good as the first one but it had its moments. It's disappointing that it still follows the Marvel heroic formula.

12_robin.jpg

Very well put together doc of a fascinating human being

My favorite part, critics choice awards, 3 people up for the best actor award - Nicholson, DDLewis and Robin. It ends in a tie with the award going to Nicholson and DDL. Nicholson invites Robin onto the stage - hilarity ensues

I watched "The Girl on the Train" last night. It was better than what I remember people saying when it came out. Not as good as the book, of course.

Also watched "The Invisible Man" from 1933 (just read the book). It was impressive for 1933. I was surprised at how well they were able to pull off invisibility.

Anybody seen this? I heard it is a must see for anybody with teenager daughter. Planning to see it as soon as it is available here.

Anyone else read this book and or looking forward to seeing this movie? I liked this book a lot when I read it about 10 years ago. It's probably a top 10 favorite book of mine. I haven't fact checked it (some of the stories are almost too crazy to believe) but kinda don't care to either cause I'd rather picture it how I read it.

Anyone else read this book and or looking forward to seeing this movie? I liked this book a lot when I read it about 10 years ago. It's probably a top 10 favorite book of mine. I haven't fact checked it (some of the stories are almost too crazy to believe) but kinda don't care to either cause I'd rather picture it how I read it.

That looks good

I've seen the Papillon from 1973 with Steve McQueen and Dustin Hoffman. Would highly recommend that.

So I just saw MI Fallout, it plays out how you expect, there's double crosses and triple crosses, pretty solid action sequences that are really well shot that carry the movie and there's a long sequence of Tom Cruise running(because why wouldnt there be?), Simon Pegg provides solid comic relief. You wont be bored but you also have to turn your brain off and just enjoy it for what it is. Not the best but one of the better MI movies IMO.

Last edited: