What's new

What's The Last Movie You’ve Seen?

The original Jorn Carpenters Halloween, it was pretty intense for such an old movie. The next 17 of them sucked though.

Flight ... wow not impressed at all, 2 1/2 hours of basically nothing. Movie has about 20 minutes of important stuff happen with 2 hours in between of nothing. I was expecting an intense legal thriller not a sappy slow woe is me boring-a-thon ... the 1 plus is Nadine Velazquez is naked for quite awhile and she is really attractive.

Flight was ok, you have to REALLY LOVE Denzel to like the movie. For sure wait for it to hit DVD.

Now everyone make sure you go see Argo if you havn't already.

Watching First Blood...still enjoyable 30 years later.

movies cost $15 dollars these days? damn....it's been a while for me.

The Great Happiness Space

thegreathappinessspace.jpg

More interesting than I thought it would be. These guys are basically prostitutes, but they're prostituting themselves emotionally rather than physically. It gets pretty intense in the last half/third or so, when some of the guys start talking about how much they hate some of their clients, even as they're acting like they love them.

FWIW, there was a season 7 episode of CSI that was pretty clearly based on this documentary.

Just saw "Master" and it was brilliant. Phoenix and Hoffman were amazing. Also recently saw "Argo" and was blown away. I smell Oscars.

Stoked to see the new Bond flick. I'm hearing really, really good things about it. Oh, the old Aston DB3 is back!

Just saw "Master" and it was brilliant. Phoenix and Hoffman were amazing. Also recently saw "Argo" and was blown away. I smell Oscars.

Stoked to see the new Bond flick. I'm hearing really, really good things about it. Oh, the old Aston DB3 is back!

Did he tell you he was going? Did you guys plan a man date to go see it?