What's new

What's The Last Movie You’ve Seen?

Please give me some recommendations also. We have whole month of horror/scary movie nights to fill.

The Exorcism of Emily Rose
The Wicker Man (the older 1970s something version is scarier, although is some nudity fyi) I was actually kind of creeped out by the remake with Nicholas Cage as well.

American History X

Liked it, but it wasn't as amazing as people made it out to be.

Doesn;t do the book justice, IMO.

Haven't seen any films, lately. Shawshank has been waiting on my nightstand for the past 2 months, though.

Saw Sinister recently, it was alright, but I was expecting it to be really scary and it wasn't even close. Not a bad movie, my expectations were just a bit high.

Saw Sinister recently, it was alright, but I was expecting it to be really scary and it wasn't even close. Not a bad movie, my expectations were just a bit high.

I saw Sinister at the drive-in with the volume turned all the way up. I screamed so much, I almost popped a lung.

Here are some VERY scary movies:
Sex in the City
The Notebook
The Vow
Steel Magnolias
P.S. I love You

and to add to the list of freaky movies

Gone With the Wind
Anne of Green Gables
Pride and Prejudice
Galaxy Quest
Dances With Wolves
Home Alone III
The Postman
The Cure for Insomnia
Wavelength

Those should keep you on the edge of your seat and give you nightmares.

Eh, it was alright. Very few horror movies live up to their potential.

Argo...excellent...

Argo was pretty good. But Seven Psychopaths was probably the movie I enjoyed the most recently. Damn, that movie was funny. Though, the last 1/4 of it wasn't quite as great.