What's new

Which Jazz players are buddies? Young Vets and mentorship?

Diet Schmiet. Here you go!
giphy.gif
Lolol

Whether you're willing to admit it or not Sloan was not perfect. For example, fans were often calling for him to be fired as a result of his inability to comprehend the increasing importance of the three point shot either on offense or defense. He was set in his ways and would have been fired under any other owner. I admired LHM for sticking by him, but there were a lot of things Ol' Jer could have potentially done better. One of them would have been making the work environment a bit more relaxed. He was married to some pretty stupid rules (no headbands, for instance). He would have been scowling at celebrations like Lyles and Jingles did last night as well. As a matter of fact, Sloan coached players would never have done that.
Iawtp

Whether you're willing to admit it or not Sloan was not perfect. For example, fans were often calling for him to be fired as a result of his inability to comprehend the increasing importance of the three point shot either on offense or defense. He was set in his ways and would have been fired under any other owner. I admired LHM for sticking by him, but there were a lot of things Ol' Jer could have potentially done better. One of them would have been making the work environment a bit more relaxed. He was married to some pretty stupid rules (no headbands, for instance). He would have been scowling at celebrations like Lyles and Jingles did last night as well. As a matter of fact, Sloan coached players would never have done that.

Is true that he didn't utilize the 3 enough, but that said, most of his teams' problems were on defense. His offenses were usually quite effective.

When it comes to disrespecting a legend, yes. Damn straight!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy crap, man. I love ol' Jer, but you're getting way too worked up what wasn't even very disrespectful.

Holy crap, man. I love ol' Jer, but you're getting way too worked up what wasn't even very disrespectful.

It was pure hating. I know the different connotations involved in using the phrases "Ol' Jer" and I know the way it's used most of the times on jazzfanz.

If u can't see it, you're as bad as he is. Sloan deserves more respect then being called Ol' Jer. Ridiculous!!

Sometimes I wonder can henhouse pretend he is stupid and angry person, but now I know you can't be smart enough to do this.

Haha... what use is that?!?!
What use? Are you serious? It makes me money.

Send me your credit card info and I'll get working on your order. BTW, I'm happy to automatically set it up for loyalty billing, meaning that I will send you (and charge you for) another batch any time I feel like it.

You're welcome. And here's a dozen free virtual donuts simply for becoming a customer: OOOOOOOOOOOO

Enjoy!

I know it was mentioned above but Neto and Gobert hit it off immediately. Before Neto was signed he was over here hiking with Gobert (who went with them? I know it was somebody else - was it Evans?).