What's new

Which team does JazzFanz find themselves cheering for?

Who does JazzFanz wants to win it all this year?

• SPURS

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • GRIZZ

Votes: 32 42.1%
  • GSW

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • OKC

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • PACERS

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • NY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MIAMI

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • BULLS

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • None of the Above.

Votes: 5 6.6%

• Total voters

ONE LOVE

#Baby_Talk
Contributor
Who does JazzFanz wants to win it all this year?

Simple question, simple answer.

Mine is the Grizzlies. They've done things the right way, slowly building their team following the Gasol trade nearly a decade ago.

- They haven't tanked like the GSW

- They haven't just "bought it" like Miami & NY with LeBron, Wade, Carmelo

- Spurs: well they've won enough Trophies haven't they?

- Pacers... they're just a bit boring if I'm completely honest witchu..

- OKC - we ARE the best young team in the west... Sorry.

- Bulls - no longer a Booze fan..

Warriors, Grizzlies, Bulls. Stephen Curry is just so much fun to watch, he is just amazing. Grizzlies are the best defensive team in the NBA and I don't like OKC or the Spurs. Nate Robinson is fun to watch as well and the Bulls are the underdogs.

Warriors in the west (due to curry)
Bulls in the east because they are the ultimate underdogs with all the injuries playing the favorites

Off topic but would bayless (from the grizzlies) be a good starting point guard?

He always impresses me when I see him play

Unless current Jazzfanz are out of touch with true "Jazz" roots, there is only one team that we could possibly be rooting for and that's the Spurs! They are fundamentally sound, pass extremely well, have an "offensive system" that is a joy to behold and watch, don't play favorites, have a coach with not only basketball smarts but also knows how to use the roster he's put together! In simple terms, Jazzfanz should be rooting for the Spurs because it's WATCHABLE basketball!

I've been pulling for the Grizz since the start, but I would be happy to see the Warriors or Pacers take it all. I was pulling for Brooklyn too, but we all know how that turned out.

I'd really like to see KD win a title some day, but not with Derek Fisher on his team.

I've been pulling for the Grizz since the start, but I would be happy to see the Warriors or Pacers take it all. I was pulling for Brooklyn too, but we all know how that turned out.

I'd really like to see KD win a title some day, but not with Derek Fisher on his team.

Wo!

Its JJ Rage

Anyone besides Miami. Then GS. Blatant tanking, no I take that back...throwing games...should not be rewarded. Then, SA. Yes, I know the Spurs are a model franchise, but I'm tired of them winning.

I thought I hated GS. But they have been the only team worth watching this playoffs.

San Antonio. They are everything the Jazz have tried to be except consistent and always win. As a side note, we're moving to Texas next month.