What's new

Whiny Game Thread #2 - Jazz v. Mavs

Anyone see the quote from D-Will that talked about how he was happy that there where less boos this year?

We can sign D-Will to be our backup if we cant afford Hill. The dude wants us back.

If Exum isn't ready next year we'd probably have to start Willy and pray he catches the George Hill super saiyan effect and plays like he's 26 years old again.

Our team is amazing!

We won't even need Hayward or Burks if we continue to play like this.

Edit: This post was made before we got dunked on twice, turned the ball over, and decided to have Mack run plays...

That might be the funniest post ever. Thanks for the laugh.

How is that, or what he did last night a dagger? Lol. I call it padding stats in garbage time. Last night he hit a three with 11 seconds to go. Tonight he hit a mid range shot with a minute left to go up 17. No

Lol I more meant the heartless part. Last night in San Antonio the Jazz were up like 12 with a minute left and he hit a 28 footer in some rookie's face.

Also RIP Justin Anderson
https://streamable.com/kaim

I think Exum going to be ready. Dwill as backup would be tight. When he completely lost Exum on one of his crossovers it brought back so many memories.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

That and the play where he faked out Rudy and dished it to Powell for the assist. He showed some vintage DWill tonight and I won't lie even though it was in crucial moments.. it somewhat made me grin.

At this point, bringing Hill back is a "must have" move. We may need to trade Burks for picks if need be, but you just can't let Hill walk.

At draft time a lot of us were annoyed because you want a new fresh player. We go over the potential draft picks at nauseam, and when we trade it away
on draft day it hurts a little.

Thankfully George Hill fits in beautifully, is easy to root for(great guy), and having a great start. Would love to extend him for 2 more years.