What's new

Whiny Game Thread #2 - Jazz v. Mavs

He also made two consecutive plays leading to wide open 3's, but let's ignore anything good he did. It's all his fault we gave up all those points and turned teh ball over and offensive fouls.
Cy when you defend mack it's hilarious. Keep doing it bro.

You usually point out that he did a couple of good things (every player who gets decent minutes will do a couple good things every game) and then say that other players made some bad plays too.

Anyone see the quote from D-Will that talked about how he was happy that there where less boos this year?

We can sign D-Will to be our backup if we cant afford Hill. The dude wants us back.

I don't get why there are any boos at all anymore - he publicly admitted he F'ed up.

He's a black (former) NBA All-Star that calls Utah his home. What else do you want?

Let it go.

I don't get why there are any boos at all anymore - he publicly admitted he F'ed up.

He's a black (former) NBA All-Star that calls Utah his home. What else do you want?

Let it go.

They booed him last night in the beginning of the game, but stopped after realizing he's only the shell of the player he used to be.

Great win

The Mavs suck

Diaw is toast btw

Why is Diaw toast? Agree, the Mavs are horrible. We let them back in the game because of Mack and lack of focus, then just as easily pulled away when we concentrated. It was as if we could beat them any time we wanted. They will not even get close to the playoffs.

The loudest the crowd got the entire game was for Powell to miss that 2nd free throw to get chicken from chick fil a

I love that promo. Its hilarious and its awesome when the crowd actually does win the chicken. I was the first game against the blazers last year and somebody (i think it was meyers leonard) missed both free throws in the 4th quarter and we all went ape ****.

Then i went to chick fil a like 3 or 4 times that week and kept using my ticket stub to get teh free chickens over and over. They never took my ticket stub. I just showed it to them and the gave me chicken. Good times.

Let it go.

Anyone who doesn't boo his red raw *** is laying a big crap on the Jazz as far as I'm concerned. I will never forgive that disease of a human being.

I'm proud to say I was there and I booed my *** off.

They quit playing baseball and did something more interesting?

Lol. This

I tried to watch some of the baseball game. Pitcher throws a pitch. Its a ball. Everyone stands around for a while. pitcher throws to first to try to catch the dude leading off. Dude is safe. Everyone stands around for a while. Pitcher tries to get the dude at first again. Dude is safe again. everyone stands around for a while. Pitcher throws a pitch and it gets fouled away. Everyone stands around for a while. Pitcher throws a pitch. Batter swings and misses. Everyone stands around. Pitcher throws a pitch. Its an easy pop up fly ball for an out. Everyone stands around. At this point i gave up and changed the channel. You have to wait too long for something to happen in baseball.

Lol. This

I tried to watch some of the baseball game. Pitcher throws a pitch. Its a ball. Everyone stands around for a while. pitcher throws to first to try to catch the dude leading off. Dude is safe. Everyone stands around for a while. Pitcher tries to get the dude at first again. Dude is safe again. everyone stands around for a while. Pitcher throws a pitch and it gets fouled away. Everyone stands around for a while. Pitcher throws a pitch. Batter swings and misses. Everyone stands around. Pitcher throws a pitch. Its an easy pop up fly ball for an out. Everyone stands around. At this point i gave up and changed the channel. You have to wait too long for something to happen in baseball.

It was that intense and you changed the channel?

Mack was bad tonight 1-8 isn't good and even though it was one game the plus minus is representative of how bad he was.

He deserves to be in the rotation... he wasn't diaw bad, but when players are bad there is no reason not to throw it out there. So far he's had one really good game and a few stinkers it's why he's a bench player.

Cys love for him tonight made me happy doe.

This.

I dont hate mack. He was our best point guard last year and he was great against the spurs.
Tonight he sucked. He got criticized for sucking. (i seem to recall diaw getting criticized a lot when he sucked this year too. It isn't just mack who get criticized).
If he is good next game he wont get criticized as much if at all and will probably get some praise.

It was that intense and you changed the channel?

If there was a world championship for grass growing competition and it was ooming right down to the wire in overtime i would still change the channel.

Super intense and hugely important and historical yet still slow and boring for myself. To each their own though. I wont hate on anyone who likes baseball but for me its just boring.

Lol. This

I highly recommend the youtube channel that cuts the game down to 30 minutes. Only the good stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWp_3r3LtQU

Lol. This

You just explained why golf is more enjoyable to watch than baseball. Guy hits a little ball, another guy hits a little ball, yet another guy hits a little ball...

Sure isn't. Trey Burke thinks Mack shoots too much.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Our team is injured. Our only losses are two home-openers to playoff teams. Time to complain about our 8th or 9th guy (whose time on the floor is fated to drop, perhaps drastically), right?