What's new

Whiny Game Thread #2 - Jazz v. Mavs

Our vaunted "depth" is gonna lose this one for us.

What a bunch of BS! Favs should have been given the ball in the low post every time against that lineup. Instead we have Maack jack up shots? WTF? Mack is not a stud. Favs is. Give him the ****in ball!

Yeah, let's blame Mack for all those defensive collapses and players getting offensive fouls over and over again.

Good lord I swear y'all dont even watch the basketball games. You just see Mack missed a few shots and get mad.

Yeah, let's blame Mack for all those defensive collapses and players getting offensive fouls over and over again.

Good lord I swear y'all dont even watch the basketball games. You just see Mack missed a few shots and get mad.

He just got blown by and it led to a layup then fell on his ****ty layup attempt allowing numbers the other way and Williams hits a wide open three. Are you his cousin or something? Are you watching the game?

when he's the PG it's his job to recognize a mismatch. If they go small against Favs you feed the beast, you don't try to play hero ball.

Mack doesn't just miss a few shots, he misses open teammates, he runs rubbish iso's for himself .. he's writing cheques his body and ability can't cash ..